"Newcomers" and "Alien Nation"

In a tone-deaf and retarded move to put a smiley face on the crisis it created, the Biden Administration now calls illegal aliens "Newcomers." 

Slow down or you might hurt the newly imported diversity.
Slow down or you might hurt the newly imported diversity.

What no one has yet pointed out (you're hearing it here first) is that the new label, "Newcomers," is lifted directly from the 1991 sci-fi film, "Alien Nation," in which the methane-breathing, rotten-milk-drinking uglies from another planet who take refuge on Earth are whimsically called the "Newcomers." 

1991 versus 2024.
1991 versus 2024.

This change comes from a new effort to revive the corpse of the administration's past failed attempt to ram through legislation to fund yet more illegal immigration under the guise of border security.

Teeshirts soon available for those getting tired of their "Free Palestine" apparel.
Teeshirts soon available for those getting tired of their "Free Palestine" apparel.

Most Americans will see right through the charade, but some may fall for the cheap propaganda that's bound to flood the media...

Highly skilled Venezuelan convicts scale the border wall, eager to thrive in a place where they won't be prosecuted..
Highly skilled Venezuelan convicts scale the border wall, eager to thrive in a place where they won't be prosecuted..

See if you can spot the one minor (and he's not unaccompanied).
See if you can spot the one minor (and he's not unaccompanied).

A new morning begins with the promise of at least 3,000 Newcomers to be welcomed to America.
A new morning begins with the promise of at least 3,000 Newcomers to be welcomed to America.

Here comes not only the diversity but the most privileged class of invaders in U.S. history.
Here comes not only the diversity but the most privileged class of invaders in U.S. history.

[All the above graphics by Col. O. for The People's Cube]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... -describe/

Most equal graphicals, Comrade Colonel.  Well Done.

33 or so years ago there was an event known as the Gulf War.  Living in the damned desert with a bunch of other soldiers who ate two to three times per day we generated a daily amount of (ahem) solid waste product.  When we were in one place for more than a couple of days, this product had to be collected and destroyed safely in a sanitary manner so as not to create a biological hazard or contaminate the desert for our nomadic hosts and their goats. 

Seats were built over cut down 55 gallon drums, the drums were removed every day or so, jet fuel (JP-8) was added to the drum, and (to the point of my story)  a Shit-burner Private had to stir the fire until everything was burnt and the fire was out, then bury the ashes.

Shit-burner Private became "pyro-fecal engineer" and it became a sought-after duty, as nobody would mess with him/her during the entire time the fire was burning, or for the rest of the day (and evening) until they had changed and cleaned up with soap and a full bottle of water (yes, there is enough for a thorough cleaning in a bottle of water)...

So no matter what you call it, it is still what it is, and it still stinks.

and Bienvenidos to our "newcomer" comrades.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
3/2/2024, 3:53 pm
Most equal graphicals, Comrade Colonel.  Well Done.

33 or so years ago there was an event known as the Gulf War.... Seats were built over cut down 55 gallon drums, the drums were removed every day or so, jet fuel (JP-8) was added to the drum, and (to the point of my story)  a Shit-burner Private had to stir the fire until everything was burnt and the fire was out, then bury the ashes.

Thank you, Comrade.

Fun Fact: I spoke with a surgeon while visiting a CASH unit at the time. He told me the leading cause of injury among soldiers was severe burns, and the leading cause of burns was from shit burners using gasoline to start up the JP-8 in the shit cans.

They used the gasoline because JP-8 doesn't just burst into flame if you toss in a match, and unaware that fumes from the open gas can trailed from the shit cans to the gas cans, they'd light a match and everything would explode all over them all at once.

The other leading cause of injury was testicular stings from scorpions clinging from the rims of toilet seats in those wooden 4-passenger outhouses. 

I have in fact been stung by scorpions 3 times in my life, twice on legs, and once in the privates (not the shit-burning privates). An ice pack would have been nice, but we were 200 miles from any ice machine, and one did not walk around looking for assistance in such a case. In my case, it did not take place in the crapper, but the evil little bastard had crawled into my uniform trousers overnight. I went from sleeping bag to halfway dressed, and felt something different. Then he made his last mistake, once into the sack (mine, not the government sleeping bag). I peeled off clothes and found it,  (he/she/xir wasn't more than 1.25 inches from face to tail, and another inch or so of tail, but that stinger felt like it was 3 inches itself!) I knocked him to the ground and counter-attacked. I ground him to a paste with the boot I was wearing. It takes about 3 days for the venom to wear off and stop burning.

I have since learned that the little beasties glow under the light of a blacklight flashlight.
I check the house nightly, and I do find them in the house now and then using the light, kill them promptly and provide "burial at sea" (flushed down the toilet and let the septic tank finish the job).

Thanks for that fond memory...on a related topic to this off topic discussion,Image
tomorrow marks the anniversary of the Iraqi surrender at Safwan Airfield. Celebrate responsibly.

Nothing like putting the welcome mat out in California. There must be a scorpion sting in there, somewhere.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-calif ... uyer-loans

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/3/2024, 9:08 am
Nothing like putting the welcome mat out in California. There must be a scorpion sting in there, somewhere.
Some say, "As California goes, so goes the nation," a phrase ripped off from "As the Army goes, so goes the nation." Either one is more idiomatic than predictive, but if either one proves true, that would explain the path that Biden's handlers chose for him to follow...third world status and Chinese domination.

Texazistan is putting out the predatory loan welcome mat, too. Watch out for stinging scorpions.

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/12/20 ... y-lending/

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
3/2/2024, 11:47 pm
I have in fact been stung by scorpions 3 times in my life, twice on legs, and once in the ...

Thanks for that fond memory...on a related topic to this off topic discussion.

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/202 ... as-resort/

The People's Collective of New York welcomes 'newcomer' pets to the city.  

In an attempt to put all this into perspective, I just wanted to mention that so many were blown to pieces by land mines 8 minutes after their boats arrived on the beaches of France, August 1944. They escaped the icky scorpion stings by a long shot. So there's that.

I know none of you make light of this. It just seemed to follow, even in the wake of humor. Okay?

Pamalinsky wrote:
3/8/2024, 2:15 am
In an attempt to put all this into perspective, I just wanted to mention that so many were blown to pieces by land mines 8 minutes after their boats arrived on the beaches of France, August 1944. They escaped the icky scorpion stings by a long shot. So there's that.

I know none of you make light of this. It just seemed to follow, even in the wake of humor. Okay?

👍

Red Square wrote:
3/5/2024, 12:39 pm

BwaaHaaHaa!!!!!!! Most equal, Comrade!

Reiuxcat wrote:
3/8/2024, 3:45 pm
Pamalinsky wrote:

👍
OMG! It's you Reiuxcat! Thanks for the Okay. How sweet of you to see my point. And, it's so good to see you again. We've been busy movin' back to IN from AZ. Namely, Kokomo of all places. We've been here for over a year and I always say to people, "I haven't met an asshole yet." To which they reply: "Just give it time, especially in Kokomo."

Meanwhile...

A Newcomer Redistribution Van spreads fresh Newcomers along the sides of a road in Texazistan on Monday.
A Newcomer Redistribution Van spreads fresh Newcomers along the sides of a road in Texazistan on Monday.

Just out of curiosity, I ran this photo through Photoshop's "generative expand" function to get a more expansive view of Ivan's sink.

20240312_114442.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/13/2024, 8:12 am
Just out of curiosity, I ran this photo through Photoshop's "generative expand" function to get a more expansive view of Ivan's sink.

Ivan, Shirley you aren’t wasting your beet waffle ration luring newcomers into your Tractor Barn’s kitchen sink?

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/12/2024, 10:44 am
Meanwhile...

These Newcomers are simply stopping by the roadside to photograph themselves in an early spring bluebonnet patch. Very normal occurrence and nothing to cause alarm.

https://www.lightroompresets.com/blogs/ ... luebonnets

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/13/2024, 9:51 am

Ha! Spread these Newcomers. Pick some, and take them home with you.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/13/2024, 9:58 am
CAPTCHA

Catpcha TEMPLATE.jpg

Say, was that the new "Flaming-hot" waffle? Seasonal and regional, like McRib...

or maybe the color on my Obama-phone is off again.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/13/2024, 10:13 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/13/2024, 9:58 am
CAPTCHA

Did not know Amerikkka was a Vineyard. So, are newcomers replacing ballot harvesting equipment? Collective Farmers paid dearly for those tractors so they could increase quota.

But, now knowing the World is Lib's Vineyard, that means this is all about making communion wine.

https://texasscorecard.com/state/el-pas ... r-records/

This Annunciation Communion Wine laborers is like Billy Bob Thornton’s Goliath Season 2.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/ ... share_cu_r

There’s a saw happy surgeon, who happens to be a vineyard owner, in his private life. A lunatic gazillionaire disablist funding the politics of Vineyard Surgeon’s ‘Sister’ campaign.

Raw life experienced through the eyes of Billy McBride, who is up against the beast master, Goliath, within the heart of all men. This is not for faint of heart viewers.

Pamalinsky wrote:
3/10/2024, 11:53 pm
Reiuxcat wrote:
3/8/2024, 3:45 pm
Pamalinsky wrote:

👍
OMG! It's you Reiuxcat! Thanks for the Okay. How sweet of you to see my point. And, it's so good to see you again. We've been busy movin' back to IN from AZ. Namely, Kokomo of all places. We've been here for over a year and I always say to people, "I haven't met an asshole yet." To which they reply: "Just give it time, especially in Kokomo."
Hola Pamalinski. 

I'm still here in the Peoples's jurisdictional state of Arkansas.  Although the dictator Sarah Huckabee kicked me off Medicaid declaring that COVID had ended, I'm now old enough to benefit from Obamacare via Medicare.  I got a sweet deal with Humana for all kinds of free stuff and $50 a month allowance for vitamins.  Which will be good because the people's sustenance, aka bugs, are not that nutritious after all.

I used to travel to NW Indiana for work, stayed in Valparaiso, and I found the comrades there most agreeable.  I'm most happy y'all are making the best in your new Dacha.  If it's half as big as the ones old Uncle Joe had on the Crimean, I'm sure you're in great shape.

Comrades,

Has no one but the jackalope paid any attention to Texazistan’s Billy Bob Thornton’s portrayal of the down real low of California politics via Goliath series?

Creepy Donald Cooperman (William Hurt) brought Senator John Cornyn to jackalopelipsky’s hare brain. Click, click. True viewers know the corporate training sound that only Billy McBride can muster the moral rectitude to resist. Only Texazistan’s Senator Cornyn could pull off telling the attendees of Texazistan’s State Republican Convention he would never bow to their party platform, and still be reelected. Cornyn must have the Newcomer vote, or a dog training clicker like Goliath’s Cooperman. But if comrades don’t subject themselves to binge streaming, they will never recognize the connection.

Everyone in Texazistan knew Ken Paxton’s lawyer was played by Matthew McConaughey. It’s a Texazistan thing, like ZZ Top, or Friday Night Lights, Billy Bob Thornton as Davy Crockett at The Alamo, with slices of smoked brisket so tender it requires no knife, or sauce. Binge stream Goliath while there’s still electricity, comrades.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/13/2024, 9:51 am
As a lifelong graphic designer, I know a set up when I see one. This is definitely one of those. A set-up that is.

2024-03 IS.jpg

Hmmm. I had to scrape by on only 50 years of professional experience and  the graphic designer's lexicon has never included a "set up" such as you imply.

It sounds mischievous at best. Any examples?