What Was Old Is New Again

I am pleased to report that even though COVID-19 is a mere contagion, Uncle Joe Biden has introduced an old a new virus that had been eliminated in the USSA via the influx of new voters.

BEHOLD!  Measles has taken hold in the Chicago Migrant housing. 

Just look at the little darling.  *SIGH*

Measles virus.jpeg

Now I'm sure some of you most conspiratorial comrades are thinking, "Comrade Rcat, isn't that the COVID-19 virus?" 

COVID 19 virus.jpg

It is not.  See.  Kinda like bananas and plantains.  Look the same but different.

Bananas vs plantains.jpeg

I figure with this being the ides of March and many, many progs are losing faith in the next "election" and considering ways to fire Uncle Joe and install Comrade Newsome I say the next quarantine lockdown and the copious mail in ballets is a reality and just around the corner!  

YES! His O'liness' fourth term is upon us!!!

If you view the spread of capitalist freedoms and prosperity as a pandemic, then it all makes sense, and shutdowns become essential to eradicate this malevolence. A few of our more radical comrades perceive humanity itself as a blight upon Mother Earth. My counsel is patience. Once we've quashed the capitalist scourge, the human pandemic will dissipate more swiftly than you can say "Climate Change."

human_pandemic.jpg