Deleted

I'd be interested in the Cubesumer Report on EVs: popular, inexpensive, and just as good as polluting gas engines.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/27/2024, 11:54 am
Deleted
Aren't you taking cancel culture a little too far, 'pelipsky? Here at the Cube we don't delete our comrades, we purge them with trumped-up charges at show trials.

Unless this was a form of self-criticism (we here call it a "selfie"), then I'm sure the kollektive will understand why you deprived them of a chance to denounce you in the harshest politiclly correct terms possible.

Red Square wrote:
3/27/2024, 9:34 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
Deleted
Aren't you taking cancel culture a little too far, 'pelipsky? Here at the Cube we don't delete our comrades, we purge them with trumped-up charges at show trials.

Unless this was a form of self-criticism (we here call it a "selfie"), then I'm sure the kollektive will understand why you deprived them of a chance to denounce you in the harshest politiclly correct terms possible.

deleted

Red Square wrote:
3/27/2024, 9:34 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
Deleted

The 'selfie' was humility over-load. Just as a foreign cargo ship collides with the Francis Scott Key - say his name - Bridge. and 'pelipsky should have known better than to believe some agent from Cubesumer Reports wanted New York Judge Engoron as a Cover. While Judge Engoron is a lifetime subscriber to Cubesumer Reports, any thought Cubesumer Reports wanted to visually disassociate themselves for type casting themselves as Reporting Cubesumers Experts was fabricated in 'pelipsky's harebrain .

Should have taken that offer from Cubesquire Magazine, and hopped along all hippity hoppy early spring day in Texazistan. Right?? But the confused subscriber/advertiser deleted post happened, instead. Just as the Francis Scott Key - say his name - Bridge is obliterated, before the World, and Petey Buttigieg is Joe Biden's Cabinet Secretary of Transportation, right now. Comrades...

The Transportation Infratructure just corrapsed. To DEIbuild it's replacement is as terrifying as Air TRANSPORTATION, also under the supervision of Petey. Has anyone thought to warn migrants flying in from El Salvador, not to trust any Mayorkas Air Pays craft. Think twice, comrade, before they got you burning a prayer candle for the Patron Saint - Mayorkas, and you get sucked out of a jet window like Goldfinger. !!!

The Deleted Post reflected the the utter stupidity in control of Americacan Soviet Experience right before a jackalope's eyes, was in fact, stupid...

Wait,
Hey?

Does anyone know somebody looking for a Judge Engoron expose at Cubesquire Magazine?