Climate: The Movie

PROGCOSMOS.jpg

Listen up, Comrades. "Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) is out on YouTurdTube and it crushes the the narrative, so YouTurdTube is trying to shadowban it. You can still watch it for free there.

I can attest (from a wealth of experience) that the film presents completely valid and irrefutable information that debunks the Anthropogenic Climate Change scam from bottom to top.

Just look at my cat after seeing this film:

I has the flus.jpg

He made the mistake of investing his entire life savings in renewable non-GMO carbon-free hydroponic Antarctic geodesic-dome catnip-farm stocks and now he realizes he's ruined. 

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/31/2024, 8:14 pm
Listen up, Comrades. "Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) is out on YouTurdTube and it crushes the the narrative, so YouTurdTube is trying to shadowban it. You can still watch it for free there.

I can attest (from a wealth of experience) that the film presents completely valid and irrefutable information that debunks the Anthropogenic Climate Change scam from bottom to top.

Just look at my cat after seeing this film:

He made the mistake of investing his entire life savings in renewable non-GMO carbon-free hydroponic Antarctic geodesic-dome catnip-farm stocks and now he realizes he's ruined. 

Your cat is catturd?

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
4/1/2024, 10:29 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

Just look at my cat after seeing this film.
Your cat is catturd?
My other cat.

That cat looks like a person who decided to exercise in order to lose weight, but after doing two or three pushups has rolled on his back and is crying for help.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Everyone 'knows'* that 10,000 years of klimate change is due to the internal combustion engine.  It's a scientific 'consensus'**

*'knows' is shorthand for believes the bullshit they're fed
**scientific 'consensus' does not exist.  Science does not 'agree to get along'.  Politicians do that.  Scientists "prove" facts.

Okay, now back to the beet harvest for you!

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
4/1/2024, 4:27 pm

Everyone 'knows'* ...It's a scientific 'consensus'**

*'knows' is shorthand for believes the bullshit they're fed
**scientific 'consensus' does not exist.  Science does not 'agree to get along'.  Politicians do that.  Scientists "prove" facts.
Precisely. Watch the film and see everything you wrote validated.

Red Square wrote:
4/1/2024, 4:09 pm
That cat looks like a person who decided to exercise in order to lose weight, but after doing two or three pushups has rolled on his back and is crying for help.
I'm thinking,

"Help! I've rolled onto my back and the accumulated flab caused by my indolent lifestyle of excessive consumption of resources without  measurable* compensatory reciprocation for the labor of the kollektive to has pinned me down and I can't get up!"

* Purring, ripped upholstery, cat hair everywhere, stinking stains on door jambs, and turd-festooned kitty litter are meager recompense.