ARE VEGANS TASTIER THAN COWS?

Comrades, this is something nobody ever famous has ever contemplated.

However, it’s an idea that should be explored and funded by The Workers™ to discover what the real truth is. Government grants are pending.

Initial findings indicate that vegans are not scared of anything, because they’re so well protected, and, therefore, have no elevated  levels of adrenalin in their system, making them rather bland. There have been no clinical trials to support this theory.

Cows, on the other hand, are scared of almost everything. Thus: elevated adrenalin. That’s why they taste so good.

Are you tired and wired, comrade?

VegNews, the lifestyle magazine for vegans, highlights 10 herbivores who are shaping the world.

Elsewhere in the mag is the “Vegan Bucket List”: the 99 things all vegans ought to do “before you retire to that great tofu farm in the sky.” For Washingtonians, No. 11 is worth noting: Devour a cowvin cookie (an oatmeal cookie sandwich) at Sticky Fingers Bakery in Columbia Heights.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

Stay calm and enjoy tasty meat.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/13/2024, 10:23 am
Are you tired and wired, comrade?

Stay calm and enjoy tasty meat.
The beet fields at night can be quite a challenge.

I'm staying calm but I'm not sure I can continue to afford to eat tasty meat with all these vegans taking up their food supply. I'm going to have to stick with things like bacon and pork with cheese.

Of course, one could also make the opposite argument: The cows are well protected and the vegans are perpetually scared. It still doesn't answer the question of which is tastier. It's all theory.

Two questions:

Don't Vegans fear eating cows (asking for a friend).

Kapitan,

Your homeland has the most restrictive gun and knife control (from media reports) in the world. How in Stalin's home (hell for those how are unaware of his current residence) did a psycho get his hands on a knife and why didn't the knife free zone work?

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
4/13/2024, 9:17 pm
Two questions:

Don't Vegans fear eating cows (asking for a friend).

Kapitan,

Your homeland has the most restrictive gun and knife control (from media reports) in the world. How in Stalin's home (hell for those how are unaware of his current residence) did a psycho get his hands on a knife and why didn't the knife free zone work?

I have no idea what you're talking about, comrade. Did someone go on a cow killing rampage in Australia?

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
4/14/2024, 12:26 pm
https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... 9761d95500

It time to require high capacity knives be dull as a bone.
That just proves that high capacity knives are a scourge on society.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the subject. Was the assassin a vegan?

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
4/14/2024, 12:26 pm
https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... 9761d95500

It time to require high capacity knives be dull as a bone.
\

ET,
What is this "time" you speak of??? Pane, already smoked the limited time America is draining like an Strategic Oil Reserve with setting the Karenthians on fire with knife control crusade.

"KNIVES are on open display at Wal-Mart. Social Media proves crazy people shop at Wal-Mart. Death to Wal-Mart."

As Deaths from Mass Stabbings Mount, Knife Control Advocates Speak Out

We don't have that much time to wait, here in America, ET.
Maybe you ain't been logging in enough comrade. It says right at the bottom of our TPC Screen,

"You've been counted, Thought Criminal # BR-549 Redacted jackalope ID
Write down this number and report to your Kommissar at the nearest railroad station. Don't forget warm clothes and a shovel!

... it appears some gulaged comrade hasn't been clocking in for daily re-education class, to keep up with The Current Truth™, just sayin' ET

your comrade,
Jackalopelipsky
BR-549

I've had Junior Samples clocking in for me.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
4/15/2024, 1:15 pm

Comrade, when's the last time you had a good steamin' bowl of Ukrainian Borscht? Well, If you want to have another one before November....

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
Are they like McNuggets? I'm just wondering if they're less expensive.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
4/15/2024, 11:27 pm
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
Are they like McNuggets? I'm just wondering if they're less expensive.
He's the worlds only honest used car salesman, just ask him -- he'll tell you.

(his phone number my look familiar to certain komrades or used tractor salesmen)

I don't know what I just saw. Seems The Party™ has been hacked. I swear that phone number is my security code at Gulag #42.

I wasn't aware of it, when I typed down my thoughts, but president* Biden's uncle was eaten by black cannibals, according to president* Biden. I'm now wondering if Bidens are tastier than vegans.