Happy 4/20

I was up early this morning and did a screenshot of my screensaver:

2024-04-20 at 4.20.00 AM.jpg

For those who don't know, 4/20 (April 20) is a day that lives in infamy:

• 1945 – World War II: U.S. troops capture Leipzig, Germany, only to later cede the city to the Soviet Union.

• 1945 – World War II: Führerbunker: On his 56th birthday Adolf Hitler makes his last trip to the surface to award Iron Crosses to boy soldiers of the Hitler Youth.

• 1945 – Twenty Jewish children used in medical experiments at Neuengamme are killed in the basement of the Bullenhuser Damm school.

• 1946 – The League of Nations officially dissolves, giving most of its power to the United Nations.

• 1961 – Cold War: Failure of the Bay of Pigs Invasion of US-backed Cuban exiles against Cuba.

• 1999 – Columbine High School massacre: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold kill 13 people and injure 24 others before committing suicide at Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado.

• 2010 – The Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes in the Gulf of Mexico, killing eleven workers and beginning an oil spill that would last six months.

• 2023 – SpaceX's Starship rocket, the largest and most powerful rocket ever built, launches for the first time. It explodes 4 minutes into flight.

4/20 is also the day some people celebrate America's love affair with cannabis, a drug that does nothing good for anyone despite ridiculous claims that it's a pain killer and reduces nausea. (4/20 is allegedly California Police code for marijuana.)

Celebrate 4-20 with Dank and Dabby. Only Hollyweird provides this special extravaganza...

In honor of 4/20, I fired up a great big fat

...smoked salmon.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
4/20/2024, 8:23 pm

...smoked salmon.
Was he from Missouri? Asking for a friend.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
4/20/2024, 9:05 pm
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:

...smoked salmon.
Was he from Missouri? Asking for a friend.

No, but it was kosher.

And tasted great.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:

After smoking a salmon this morning I performed a numerological analysis of the 4/20 phenomenon. 4 is the most important numeral because it obviously signifies what people are for, this includes the basic philosophic question of our reason for existence but more importantly in modern times, what people believe and what they want because of those beliefs. Now 4 goes into twenty five times, not only multiplying with ironic division the power of belief by 5, but at the same time intensifying the power of what seem to be unconnected events into mystical meaning negating the need for useless Western Cultural applications of logic. Obviously a list needs to be compiled of all the events that have occurred on the 4th days of each month, the 5th day of each month and of course the twentieth of each month going back not only to the beginning of human history but of the Earths Geologic Record. Only then will we be able to understand the true incredible nature of 4/20and how it ties Everything together. I propose a 3000 page Trillion Dollar Congressional Budget Bill to be distributed to all of the peoples Democrat Party Community Action Groups to unravel this great mystery. This Bill must be passed with haste before the next election! It's amazing how smoking a little salmon can make things so clear.

I took the advice of the announcer and avoided the brown acid.

I'd recommend doing the same.

Or avoid Kommie-La's speechwriters.

It's a wonderful Peoples' Palindrome this year. 4 20 2024
4202 02 4 

MattCvetic wrote:
4/22/2024, 6:55 am
It's a wonderful Peoples' Palindrome this year. 4 20 2024
4202 02 4 
brilevil.jpg