The People's Idol

I nominate Tetianna Ostapowych to be The People's Cube official American Idol contestant. She is from California and that's about all we know about her. Although she has no accent, her name says Eastern European. If that's to flimsy for you, she is wearing correct party attire.

I know it's a competition, but isn't there some common good here. How does the politburo rule?

Her stage garment manufactured from a potato sack turned me on.

Wow. Even in character I cannot simulate any interest whatsoever in American Idol.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I cannot simulate any interest whatsoever in American Idol.

Yes comrade Betinov I completely understand it's a vulgar display of exploitation by evil News Corp.

I tivo, then zip thru to watch hateful capitalist ridicule those who are talent challenged. This offends my Progressive Morals, and motivates me to fight for the common good.

Having said that I believe that we can use this foolish show in a subversive manner (of which I have yet to formulate) by supporting a contestant.

Or maybe I'm being seduced by her hotness, and am simply overreaching.

Damn, do I need another whack from Pinkie's shovel?

Ivan Betinov wrote:Even in character I cannot simulate any interest whatsoever in American Idol.
Someone seems to be prolier than though here.

Remember, comrades - any popular contest, award, event, etc. shall be examined with regards to its usefulness to class struggle, culture war, Democrat takeover, and other progressive purposes.

We have already infiltrated the Oscars, the Pulitzer, and many other such pop culture events that redistribute talent, money, and prestige - and turned them into a way to award progressivism and discourage everything else. Too bad the Idol is on the reactionary Fox network! But hey, at one time we infiltrated the US government! We'll own Fox soon enough!

==================
Oh, and "Tetianna" is obviously a stupid misspelling. The correct name is, of course, Tatiana.

The last name Ostapowych suggests Ukrainian origin. The root here is Ostap - as in Ostap Bulba (the Cossack). It's a Ukrainian version of Eustaphius. Ostapowych means "Ostap's progeny." The spelling of "wych" also suggests her family came directly from Ukraine. If it was spelled "vich" that would mean a Russianized version, which it is not.

Since W is often used in Polish names for the V sound, her family could also be Polish of Ukrainian origin. But Tatiana is not a Polish name, so we'll have to assume it's just another typo of the Hollywood spelling champions.

Thank Gore I have never found a station playing American Idol on Dish Network.