A request to Comrades skilled in Photoshop or GIMP

Sadly this is a case where some are more equal than others. While I have GIMP on my computer I am not skilled enough in it's uses yet. That said I would love to see the Washington State flag remade to reflect the new, more progressive world of Obama. No longer should this political subdivision be named after a dead white guy who owned slaves, but rather after the Glorious Leader Barack Obama! I would much rather live in the Political Subdivision of Obama than Washington State.

wa-flag.gif

Ah comrade, I see you've also rebelled against the vile capitalistic Microsoft and have adopted the People's operating system, Linux. I tried playing with GIMP last night. I must say the name fits, as GIMP seems a bit lame compared to Photoshop.

Thankfully I saw fit to keep the capitalist tool XP on another partition of my hard drive so I can swallow my pride and still use Photoshop.

Oh, about the flag, just color it red and add a yellow hammer and sickle someplace. Or add the Obama logo in the center where that racist slave owner's picture resides. Or even a cluster of arugula leaves clenched in the claws of a buzzard.

Use your imagination.