The People's Needs

Like the Little Rain Candy Boy, Everyone Has Needs!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I DENOUNCE COMRADE LENINKA FOR MAKING US ALL ENDURE COMRADE PELOSIVICH'S SQUAWKING!!

And what do you mean by "buy"?? The One does not BUY! He redistributes!!

PLATFORM 2 LENINKA!! PLATFORM 2!! The PPC of Obama needs a new Prole-O-Matic in O'lympia...
-OV

Platform 2? O'lympia? I beg you. Please do not send me there. Give me a second chance, please. I will shine your boots, and give (for the children) twenty lessons on redistribution.

Feels good to have a prole begging for mercy!! Here's your bailout package:

30 lessons on redistribution

7 days assisting Comrade7.62 in the construction of People's Rifles

Send a family member in your place. That car wash has got to be built! Next of kin preferred, but I'll settle for a hott sister/daughter that I can educate in the ways of The Party

Consider yourself lucky, prole!

-OV

My hot sister, Valmarishka is in Montanaberia. A true disciple of the revolution. She is only missing two teeth (one front, one back), and her skin is only a little like lizard leather (much time spent on a collective sheep ranch). I know she would be willing to sacrifice herself for my second chance, unconditionally, of course. And, she has a great deal of experience shearing the sheep, and clipping the hair of men, as well (an added bonus?).

Mercedes Benz...hmpf. Only a Trabant or Yugo is worthy of the revolution!

Leninka wrote:My hot sister, Valmarishka is in Montanaberia. A true disciple of the revolution. She is only missing two teeth (one front, one back), and her skin is only a little like lizard leather (much time spent on a collective sheep ranch). I know she would be willing to sacrifice herself for my second chance, unconditionally, of course. And, she has a great deal of experience shearing the sheep, and clipping the hair of men, as well (an added bonus?).

Splendid Comrade Leninka! Absolutely Splendid! Such a prole, while not too weather-beaten, is just right for all kinds of exciting debauchery that could not be executed with the likes of the Bond girl. Send her right on over! If I tire of her, I can always put her shearing skills to work in T.J. There are several shows in which this may be of value.

-OV

Comrades,

Pardon the digression, but what about Marion Barry? He knows what the people need, he knows what he needs, and he knows how to smoke crack. But he's got really serious problems apparently endemic to all Dems in office: tax trouble. Prosecutors: Jail ex-D.C. mayor Barry over taxes - Yahoo! News.

With Congress considering to given DC full voting representation in Congress, I think The One needs to help former mayor Barry with that little rock in his shoe, which they can put in their pipe and smoke.