I'm ashamed!!!!

To think... that I am of the same species of this insubordinate creature spewing such hatespeak to our glorious leaders!!!

How DARE he call them wool coated globs of fat!! Why, that sounds too much like he's calling them Sheeple!! Our leaders are not Sheeple, they tell the Sheeple what to do!

Help me comrades. We MUST stifle this behavior before it goes any further.

Border Collie, I fear that it is entirely possible that the odious Dogbert was talking about the lion of the Senate, Teddy Kennedy.

We all know that it is just fine for Senator Kennedy to fly as often as possible because it keeps him out of the driver's seat of cars which might by accident plunge into water and kill innocent people.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Border Collie, I fear that it is entirely possible that the odious Dogbert was talking about the lion of the Senate, Teddy Kennedy.

We all know that it is just fine for Senator Kennedy to fly as often as possible because it keeps him out of the driver's seat of cars which might by accident plunge into water and kill innocent people.

Great Commissar, now that you so astutely pointed that out, I do believe you are correct! That the unrepentant Dogbert must be speaking to the one who's lying lion of the senate.

Indeed. I recall that Anne Gorsuch Burford, Reagan's EPA director, was being queried about ethics by the Lion of the Senate, Teddy, when he wasn't beckoning pages to come move his footstool. Do you suppose he has gout? Except of course in his huge red head.

Ms. Burford said, "I do not propose to be questioned about ethics by Teddy Kennedy."

She was of course drawn and quartered for that because she spoke truth to powerful lying thieving murderer.