Obama Ringtones

The ad box at the top of this website titled "NEO-KULAKS IN NEED OF LIQUIDATION" occasionally presents us with an unexpected banner based on Google's interpretation of keywords located on a particular page. It's a game in itself sometimes.

One of the most recent banners is shown below, in a slightly cropped version to fit the box. But the text has not been changed. Pay attention to the titles of the songs on the right. They are not random. Every time this banner pops up it's the same collection.

It is so telling that I propose to expand the list to more items. What other song titles, real or imaginary, would work as Obama ringtones?

Ushanka tip to Commissar Theocritus.

Premier Betty (no log on)
Soviet national anthem!

K-Tels golden oldies!

BB King
Crying won't help you
How blue can you get?
The thrill is gone
To know you is to love you
Paying the cost to be the boss (actually, a Soros ringtone)

Barry White
I've got so much to give
Can't get enough of your love
I'm qualified to satisfy you
Never, never gonna give you up

Well there is the obvious, which would have special meaning to you Red Square.
Back in the USSR
and…
All You Zombies – The Hooters
It's The End of the World as We Know it – REM
Change - Tears For Fears
We're on a Road to Nowhere - Talking Heads
Highway to Hell - AC/DC

Bob Marley & the Wailers
Could you be loved
Is this love
Stir it up
One love

Rolling Stones
Sympathy for the devil
Satisfaction
Paint it black
Get off my cloud
19th nervous breakdown
Brown sugar
Beast of burden

The Who
Who are you

Molly Hatchet
Flirting with disaster

The Greatful Dead
Casey Jones

Reminds me of the "Songs about Obama" block they had on the iTunes store for the first few weeks after inauguration. Tried to check it but it's gone now...

Steady Like Barrack of course has to go on there of course.

The Beatles
"Taxman"

The Who
"Won't Get Fooled Again"

Renaissance
"Mother Russia"

O-bama's elf....I don't wanna be....O-bama's elf.....anymore.

Chopin

Sonata for piano No. 2 in B flat minor, third movement.

Black Sabbeth
The mob rules
Falling off the edge of the world
Heaven & Hell

I've posted this one before, but it's very apropos:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zQvzdK_OMbs&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

or:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/M4qGKdl37iY&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What about that old favorite "Dancing Queen"? That would get Putin and Bonnie Fwank.

Disgusting. Obama ringtones should be OBAMA RINGTONES. Ringtones that include Obama blowing his nose, farting, dropping a deuce, snoring and sipping soup.

Margaret! Thank you. That was so so utterly anodyne that five seconds after it had finished I hadn't a clue what he's said. I just rolled and frolicked in his mellifluous voice, my chest heaving at his dulcet tones.

But, pardon me, among friends, is it treasonous to count the "Duhs" that SOBama uses?

Counting the "Duhs" is okay but that distracts from the esthetic musicality of the fantasy bump and grind. Everything Obama says is Duckspeak meant more for proper Party sonic structure than meaning so it's not surprising that five seconds after he speaks no one knows what he said. It's all Party quack, quack, quack and that's all it's supposed to be. And then people that hear it are to repeat it. I read posts at websites that are nothing but Obama Duckspeak and I've complimented more than one poster on properly repeating the quack, quack, quack without any comprehension of the words.

I haven't heard it, but it already sounds to me like the "whah-whah-whah" grownup speech from Charlie Brown cartoons, which must be very smart and important because an adult says it, and so comprehension is unnecessary.

The reason I haven't heard it? It doesn't open on a PC. Margaret - I know you and Theo are Mac users, but could you save it in a more universal format, like MP3 or something?

Or does it require Hope'N'Change OS to run it?

Deres Ire
Help! by the Beatles
Enter Sandman by Metalica (Sleepwalking to Obama's speech, or the zombie look of his followers, you be the judge)

Red, do you have Quicktime on your machine? It plays on it and I know that QT is free and readily available.

I have Quicktime Pro, and it doesn't play it.

BTW, I clicked on We Will Defeat You ringtonein the banner, and it led me to this page. I didn't download it, but it seems these could be his quotes, not the songs - although they do look like song titles, especially spelled with title capitalization.

In which case, the real contest here should be not of existing songs, but of Obama's quotes that sound like songs, or band names.

- Hitch Your Wagon
- The Ones You've Been Waiting For
- Collective Salvation
- Uh
- You Know
- Teleprompter
- Lipstick on a Pig
- Inhalator
- 57 States

etc...

Margaret just sent me her ringtone in .mov format. She said it wasn't that interesting, but I'm sure it's better than the ones currently for sale, so I put it on the People's Cube server.

Margaret's Custom-made Obama Ringtone