Ted Kennedy Knighted in the Knick of Time!

As Ted's tumor rapidly chews through the part of his brain that he hasn't pickled with booze, the British pull a suprising move and Knight Him. The British granted Senator Kennedy a Honorary Kighthood for his services to the "Anglo-American relationship and to the Northern Ireland peace process."

This was rather unusual as Kennedy had a very partisan role in the peace process and supported only one side of the Irish community. Also Prime Minister Brown in his speech lauding the Senator didn't mention the ongoing violence in Northern Ireland.....

With all that being said, I am going to break protocol and address Ted using the title "Sir" for the little time that he has remaining............

Image Sir "Drinks & Drives A-lot"

To think he will soon get the opportunity to consult with Mary Jo Kopechne.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:To think he will soon get the opportunity to consult with Mary Jo Kopechne.

No, I'm pretty sure there is a special place in the afterlife for senators who drive cars off bridges and drown women. And I'm also pretty sure Mary Jo wouldn't be in such a "special" place.

Pfft... it's only cancer. All he needs is some of that Obama brand Snake Oil.

Comrade 7.62,

My reactionary self agrees with you. My progressive self acknowledges Ted's divinity upon which my (tactless) comment was based.