OK, Who Have Obama's Tick Tock?

Comrades, as if I do not have enough to do, denouncing enemies, collecting contributions, doing deeds For the Children™, kissing up to encouraging my Inner Circle Comrades, training my Talent Shitting Air Corps, etc, now this!

Which one of you took Obamessah's Tick Tock?

Chairman! Please tell me it wasn't you that took his tick tock without checking out the proper forms and getting prior approval?

Commissar Theocritus, did you misplace his tick tock?

Imagine the embarrassment the O's press secretary endured today,,,,

"He declined to answer a question on when exactly administration officials first learned about key details of the plan. "I don't have a particular tick-tock in front of me" Gibbs said. But he said the administration has taken "extraordinary actions" to protect taxpayers in whatever ways it can and will work "as quickly as possible" with Congress to recoup the AIG bonuses.

Comrades, please check high and low and report immediately! Between the MTE's embarrassing performance with her red button and now the tick tock coming up missing, well, it's enough to disturb my appetite.

Could we have enemies like the Bushitler's old staff be messing with the Obamasiah? Is it our MTE a little angry she didn't get the presidency? I haven't a clue, all I can tell you is I don't even know what the heck at tick-tock is, so I haven't stolen it.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Comrades, as if I do not have enough to do, denouncing enemies, collecting contributions, doing deeds For the Children™, kissing up to encouraging my Inner Circle Comrades, training my Talent Shitting Air Corps, etc, now this!

Which one of you took Obamessah's Tick Tock?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Could we have enemies like the Bushitler's old staff be messing with the Obamasiah? Is it our MTE a little angry she didn't get the presidency? I haven't a clue, all I can tell you is I don't even know what the heck at tick-tock is, so I haven't stolen it.

This has all the makings of a Chairman misappropriation, but who am I to judge?

Leninka has indeed proven Kleptokkkrat tendencies... First the Wendy's girl's hair, now Pippi Longstocking's hair AND The One's Tick-Tock!!!!

Comrades, perhaps someone could loan him an hourglass so he can keep track of how much time he has left in office.

Leninka! Oh my.

Was looking for Tick Tock and found this:

<object width="400" height="255" id="uvp_fop" allowFullScreen="true"><param name="movie" value="https://d.yimg.com/m/up/fop/embedflv/sw ... wf"><param name="flashVars" value="id=v2166143&eID=1301797&lang=us&enableFullScreen=0&shareEnable=1"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed height="255" width="400" id="uvp_fop" allowFullScreen="true" src="https://d.yimg.com/m/up/fop/embedflv/swf/fop.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="id=v2166143&eID=1301797&lang=us&ympsc=4195329&enableFullScreen=1&shareEnable=1"></object>

"Play me like a cheeseburger". I love it. Made me hungry though.

Later Comrades

Just remember Comrades!

Even a broken Stimulus Clock is Politically Correct Twice a Day!

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Leninka has indeed proven Kleptokkkrat tendencies... First the Wendy's girl's hair, now Pippi Longstocking's hair AND The One's Tick-Tock!!!!

Possibly, but you know, the more I think about it, I wonder if Comrade Leninka is trying to pull the People's Hood over someone's eyes with a fake tick tock. Has any one seen the official Obama tick tock? I still smell the Chairman behind this. He has been strangely quiet lately, the sort of quiet that usually means he has gotten drunk again and done some hitherto unthinkable act, or he has gone the Kennedy cop route and somehow purloined the official tick tock.

Would it be this strange metal creature comrades? If so, I have no idea where it is. None at all. (It digs a lot of beets though, one simply has to wind it up... and ummm well I still have no idea where it is.)

Most impressive, yet I still do not think that is the tick tock. Where oh where is the Chairman? He could straighten this out, if he was sober that is.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Leninka has indeed proven Kleptokkkrat tendencies... First the Wendy's girl's hair, now Pippi Longstocking's hair AND The One's Tick-Tock!!!!

Possibly, but you know, the more I think about it, I wonder if Comrade Leninka is trying to pull the People's Hood over someone's eyes with a fake tick tock. Has any one seen the official Obama tick tock? I still smell the Chairman behind this. He has been strangely quiet lately, the sort of quiet that usually means he has gotten drunk again and done some hitherto unthinkable act, or he has gone the Kennedy cop route and somehow purloined the official tick tock.
Comrade Obamissar V, I don't steal, I confiscate. And Comrade Marshal Pupovich, I thought that was the real tick tock. Are you saying it is not?

I am not certain Comrade Leninka, I have never seen the Obaba's tick tock, this is why I am awaiting word from one who would know for certain.