I Have Seen the Future, and We Are It!

What a joyous day this is Comrades, when we can at last speak out truthfully without being hit over the head by mind numbed robots controlled by neo con monsters like Rush Limbaugh and his cohorts. I have seen the future, and dare I say, we are it!

This was made official just the other day when the O's glorious Commissar of Plenty, Geithner stated:

Geithner said that after the crisis is over, "people are going to careless about what they make, more about what they do. What they achieveis what they make. And that will help make this country stronger."

Of course I know that none of the comrades here care about how many beets they have, whether there is sufficient potato vodka for the night, or have to worry about the rags on their back. They know that the Party will take care of all their needs. The Inner Circle certainly has no concerns in this regard, none whatsoever you can be sure. All that we Inner Circle Comrades care about is how much we can do to take care of others and how quickly and quietly we can do this. Yet there remains some who want to make more than others, who worry about their wages etc. But alas, theirs is but a dying breed.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Yet there remains some who want to make more than others, who worry about their wages etc. But alas, theirs is but a dying breed.

I presume they are dying because we are Purging them. If not, then we are most certainly doing something wrong. Anyone who wishes to make more than others or who worries about their wages is obviously a bourgeois kkkapitalist, and hence an Enemy of the People.

Image May I be disturbed now? Very, very disturbed.

Comrade Joe wrote:
Marshal Pupovich wrote:Yet there remains some who want to make more than others, who worry about their wages etc. But alas, theirs is but a dying breed.

I presume they are dying because we are Purging them. If not, then we are most certainly doing something wrong. Anyone who wishes to make more than others or who worries about their wages is obviously a bourgeois kkkapitalist, and hence an Enemy of the People.

We are finding them every day Comrade, and those who fail to get with the program, are entrusted to the Neco voter division.

ImageYes, that comment literally sent chills down my spine. The fact that no one is jumping all over it is equally shocking to an old, former US patriot. I still hope for the day that the Constitution is respected, and America find's it's original soul again, but somehow, I don't believe that anything short of the most tragic attack on the US will do it.

Comrade Pupovich,

I think I must seek optical care, for I initially read the title as "We Have Seen the Future, and We are S**t!"

That is a foreseeable response Comrade Tovarich, and one that I should have foreseen. Were I not Czar of Guilt and Upper Inner Circle, I would almost feel a tinge of guilt, just for old times sake of course.

My Dear Canine Comrade.....
Gloriously, we saw the future 4 years ago tomorrow as being The First Shovel Ready Website on the Internet.
We were 4 years ahead for Geithner and Obama's 5 Year Plan.
Are you surprised?
Have you been huffing too much Meow Begone?

Well of course Hero Space Dog, I was merely pointing out that now we can declare it so openly.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:ImageYes, that comment literally sent chills down my spine. The fact that no one is jumping all over it is equally shocking to an old, former US patriot. I still hope for the day that the Constitution is respected, and America find's it's original soul again, but somehow, I don't believe that anything short of the most tragic attack on the US will do it.
I see America breaking into three new nations before the Constitution is respected again.

Oooh oooh oooh! I want to be Chairman of one of them!

You'd probably only want to be the Chairman of the Northern one. I've read about twenty pages of a book called "Civil War II". I won't get into the details of it so far, but the author tells America will split into three nations due to racial and ideal differences.

Here's how it will split, the West, the North and the South. The West will be the Mexican territories, controlled by Mexican mobs and basically ran like Mexico. The North will be something like Quebec, and the South will be the Confederate States of long ago.

When this happens, these three nations will be independent of one another and recognize (or maybe not) each other as separate nations. How these three will end is unknown, but I'd be willing to guess it's going to be like a rock in the ocean.

Plus there's one other thing. . .

I already called the North!

Commissar_Elliott wrote: I already called the North!

On account of being a native southerner, the South is mine. Under my leadership, the Confederacy shall rise again! And this time we've got nuclear weapons. (Nuclear plants are the blue spots on the map).

Bring it on.

So I'm assuming as a Northerner we must new hate each other and declare a sort of Hatfield/McCoy division?! Ha! Well, I'll stick to my guns and my federal nation, but if and when we split, I hope we can just leave each other alone.