The Dear Leader restarts nuclear facilities!

Glorious news, Comrades!

North Korea, following through on earlier threats to withdraw from international disarmament talks if the council so much as criticized the launch, announced Tuesday it would boycott the negotiations hosted by China.

"The six-party talks have lost the meaning of their existence, never to recover," the North's Foreign Ministry said in a statement, declaring it would never participate in the talks again and is no longer bound to previous agreements.

On Tuesday, the North said it would restart nuclear facilities, an apparent reference to its plutonium-producing reactor at Yongbyon. North Korea already is believed to have enough plutonium to produce at least about half a dozen atomic bombs.

Obama's going to get us all killed. It's going something like this:

Cartoon.jpg

Relax comrade, Obama is already working hand in hand with Iran. And we all know how they helped Obama's idol Jimmy Carter to become the most beloved President of all time.

Comrade Joe, you have lost faith in the power of a Made Progressive. I am myself a Made Progressive as anyone who has suffered through my writing knows.

Because I'm a Made Progressive, I get anything that I goddamned want and reality doesn't apply to me. And it's <b>your</b> job to make me happy.

And it's the same with Hohobama. You see, what Dear Leader says isn't what he means. Because the negotiators <i>would be out of a job</i> if they agreed that he means what he says.

Let's never forget, "We want to die to kill Americans." Could they possibly have meant that, even <i>when they did just that on 9/11?</i>

NO! Of course not! Because then negotiators would be out of work, and couldn't go to Davos and stay in the Four Seasons and spend their time pressing the flesh and talking, talking, talking.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Comrade Joe, you have lost faith in the power of a Made Progressive. I am myself a Made Progressive as anyone who has suffered through my writing knows.

Because I'm a Made Progressive, I get anything that I goddamned want and reality doesn't apply to me. And it's <b>your</b> job to make me happy.

And it's the same with Hohobama. You see, what Dear Leader says isn't what he means. Because the negotiators <i>would be out of a job</i> if they agreed that he means what he says.

Let's never forget, "We want to die to kill Americans." Could they possibly have meant that, even <i>when they did just that on 9/11?</i>

NO! Of course not! Because then negotiators would be out of work, and couldn't go to Davos and stay in the Four Seasons and spend their time pressing the flesh and talking, talking, talking.

Comrade, I was having an "Out of Karakter" moment. These are caused by an extremely rare disease I have called kkkapitalismitus, which causes me to occasionally say things that a bourgeois kkkapitalist would. Every day I take Party Pills to keep it under control, but as of now there is no known permanent cure. I have the top scientific proles around here working 24/7 on finding the cure.

Comrade Joe, I had a feeling it was a form of Progressive Tourette's Disease. Some dear friends of mine had it. We would be sitting up all night, eating borscht and drinking Putinka vodka, and Pinkie would sit there glaring at us to make sure we were on track.

My friend would be doing a very nice line on, "The oppression of the proletariat," and "state ownership of the means of production," and "Comrade X has a car that I want more than he does," and we would smile and nod and toast him with a shot glass of Putinka, and then he would twitch and scream, "Adam Smith!"

Pinkie then would leap to her feet and whack the shit out of him with her shovel. He'd pick himself up off the floor after a half hour of unconsciousness, and being the good comrade that he is, or was, would do it again.

Whack! I hate to say it but he's not good for anything now other than passing out propaganda tracts on the Pecos Prospekt.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Comrade Joe, I had a feeling it was a form of Progressive Tourette's Disease. Some dear friends of mine had it. We would be sitting up all night, eating borscht and drinking Putinka vodka, and Pinkie would sit there glaring at us to make sure we were on track.

My friend would be doing a very nice line on, "The oppression of the proletariat," and "state ownership of the means of production," and "Comrade X has a car that I want more than he does," and we would smile and nod and toast him with a shot glass of Putinka, and then he would twitch and scream, "Adam Smith!"

Pinkie then would leap to her feet and whack the shit out of him with her shovel. He'd pick himself up off the floor after a half hour of unconsciousness, and being the good comrade that he is, or was, would do it again.

Whack! I hate to say it but he's not good for anything now other than passing out propaganda tracts on the Pecos Prospekt.

That is why I do not eat with either of you, Comrade.

Pinkie then would leap to her feet and whack the shit out of him with her shovel.

I am having thrill running up leg thinking of Commisarka Pinkie and her glorious shovel. Gulag Man not get that too often.

Er, I'll show you the creases in my skull one day. I was never a beauty and now am very equal with others.