Does Your Shovel Have A Backhoe?

Think you're shovel ready? Are you Quantumly ready? The Kapitalist and arch enemy of Our Dear Philanthropist Soros, Jim Rogers has gone around telling every prole to go get a tractor and get into farming! The nerve of this traitor trying to wambuzzle The People(TM) into pursuing Kapitalist Free Enterprise! It is utter blasphemy to our Obamahmessiah's plan for The People™.

Jim Rogers Go Get yourself a Tractor

Not to worry about this Kapitalist comrades, we at The Soros Collective(TM) have an answer for you:

The End of Small Farms?

Forget the tractor comrades! Bring your shovel and check into the nearest FDA collective immediately! We have many renegade Small Farmers to collect our proper due from!

Now that is progress.

I couldn't tell you one thing that hot blonde was saying, but this was an excellent video.It sure raised my awareness!

As I live in farm country.....HR875 has the potential of turning otherwise normal bankrupt citizens into terrorists.

Just as Napolitano suggested returning vets might become terrorists as they are skilled experienced killers.

I simply cannot keep up with the infiltration of the mental disease known as liberalism on every level.

I am so looking forward to mass starvation, civil war, chains and bondage inspired by the new administration of Faith Hope and Change.

It is only when we are truly reduced to living in caves, worshipping sun Gods and a life expectancy of 20 years will we truly be free.

It's about time we went after these Kulaks. Especially the ones in the glorious People's State of Minnesota, home of the Farm Labor Party, Comrade Franken, Comrade Wellstone, both dedicated to the cause in their own way. Once they are purged, we will then be poised to turn their land into glorious and productive shovel ready collectives.

Minnesotans should be so proud of their heritage proving the truth that the women comrades are strong, the men comrades are good looking, and all the future workers are above average. The entire state should then be named: the Great Wellstone-Franken Collective.

Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:I couldn't tell you one thing that hot blonde was saying, but this was an excellent video.It sure raised my awareness!

Comrade, raising your awareness is of course the first order of any true party. And when your awareness arises action would be of the second order. Of course action requires that your awareness be rose, and then requires that awareness be acted upon. So in the interest of arose awareness for crying out loud listen. I know you have been trained otherwise by blind awareness, however our NIKE has something more to share... and this dear comrade is where awareness becomes heaven.

Navigator wrote: I simply cannot keep up with the infiltration of the mental disease known as liberalism on every level.

Comrade, no need to keep up, just keep your shovel handy. All is being taken care of, there are no more decisions to make.

I sense the Revolutionary Red Guard will have a busy future destroying these oppressive small,independent organic farms. For the Common Good(TM) of course.

Image Sadly my graphics manipulation skills are very much less than equal, and the software I have on hand even less equal.

Comrades, something we must remember in the dialogue of the day: When the Kapitalist talks of 'protectionism' he is referring to the antiquated notion of free trade. When Our Dear Leader talks of 'protectionism', he is referring to dispersing the wealth of the Kapitalist to The People of all countries, as it should be.

Let us dream of Post-America with The One, where All Nations Are Equal.

What a glorious day when everyone toils for his brother, and if his brother is weak and cannot toil, there will still be someone to do his share as well! I can hardly wait.

Yes, comrade, many are having wonderful connections with morality and the looter. I love the recent and now days when the red-bait of Emotive NeoFeminysm eats through the core of of itself and finds it's home in morality:

Nonsense, comrades, there is no need to worry! As long as these "small farmers" suffer under the same oversight and regulation and redistribution that every other producer in this country does, it will all go toward the World of Next Tuesday!