Reactionary criminal gets $1billion judgement against Cuba

A pompous political criminal from Miami is awarded over $1 billion from a capitalist thug judge in a lawsuit against Comrade Che and Comrade Fidel.

In what is considered the largest civil judgment against the Cuban government, a Miami-Dade judge on Friday awarded more than $1 billion to a Miami man who blamed Fidel Castro and his Cuban revolutionary sidekick Che Guevara for his father's suicide in 1959.

''What they did was torture this family and tear it apart,'' Miami-Dade Judge Peter Adrien said in siding with Gustavo Villoldo, a former CIA operative who had tracked down Guevara in the jungles of Bolivia.

Comrades this is absurd! Che is the very heart and soul of the noble revolutionary and freedom fighter! Why to claim damages against the Cuban regime is the sick and twisted act of a decadent KKKaptialist who wants nothing more than to destroy the image of The Revolution. For shame! I denounce Judge Adrien, and Gustav Villoldo!

This is terrible. It opens the door for more such cases.

However, take comfort, Colonel 7.62, I have just been in contact with none other than Janet Reno who has promised to look into this matter immediately.

Dare I ask if that is drool or something else? Either way I think I'm happier not knowing...

Disregard the drool. Colonel 7.62. It has nothing to do with her connections, or her acumen. She can call her good friend and confidant, Eric, and send in bulldozers if necessary to mow down this Judge Adrien and Villoldo. These Cuban oligarchs never seem to know when to let go. They are fanatics when it comes to property ownership and such. Janet will make sure he doesn't get a dime.

Oh, and I forgot to DENOUNCE Judge Adrien and Mr. Villoldo, too.

Mmmmm Comrade Leninka I nearly denounced you for not being faster on your denouncements, but I decided I best save my energy for the thought criminal Comrade Joe and his crazed killing clown.

Comrades,

The "drool" is nothing to worry about. AG Janet just got done consulting with Bill Clinton about gathering evidence for a sexual harassment lawsuit.