Obamopoly

Our Comades at America Is an Obamination havecome out with a glorious new revolutionary game for the masses! Behold:

Obamopoly.gif

From their description:

The object of the game is to destroy American capitalism by having the government take over everything!

Tokens include a bus, a teleprompter, a sprig of arugula and a waffle iron.

Wanna play? No??? Too bad, you're already playing… and quite frankly, in this game, nobody wins!

Hooray for the glorious new era of Hope and Change!

Oh no Comrade, I do win. Premier Obama will pay for my mortgage, my car, I won't have to worry about a thing now.

Comrades, we need some cards for this glorious progressive game of the people. Here's a start:

Image Image

Lenin Grad wrote:Oh no Comrade, I do win. Premier Obama will pay for my mortgage, my car, I won't have to worry about a thing now.

Thoughtcrime! This is a

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Well, I guess this is better then Gulagopoly, (if anyone can find that picture, please post it here.), at least I stay out of jail if I simply pay more money.

Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:Comrades, we need some cards for this glorious progressive game of the people. Here's a start:

Image Image
I especially love the "Go to Jail" one comrade. How about "Angry Protesters get you out of jail for free." or "Bank error not in your favor, pay up! (However much the Obama decides)"