Terracide

It's about time:

'Execute' Skeptics! Shock Call To Action: 'At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers' -- 'Shouldn't we start punishing them now?'

By Marc MoranoClimate Depot

According to Marc Morano of ClimateDepot.com, the left-leaning website TalkingPointsMemo.com recently published an article that issued this public appeal: "At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers?" The article accused "right-wingers" of blocking fixes to the problem of supposed "climate change" and stated that when "end of the world"-type events start to take place, "how will we punish those responsible?"

Morano admits he was disturbed by the post because many liberal talk radio hosts and political activists use Talking Points Memo as their go-to source.

"Talking Points Memo [is a] very influential site, and what they did -- now it's not isolated, it's not a joke -- what they did is they followed the advice of the environmental leaders who have been championing this kind of behavior for a long time now," he explains.

According to Morano, NASA's James Hansen has called for high-crimes trials against global warming skeptics. He adds that even environmentalist activist Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., said skeptics should be tried for treason. Morano contends they are trying to demonize skeptics because they are losing the PR battle with the American public, and the supposed scientific evidence for man-made global warming is starting to crumble.

The Talking Points Memo article, originally posted on June 2, has since been removed.

Prog off

I usually tell Global Warming advocates: "Don't like CO2? Stop breathing!"

A very excellent read is the following:

https://www.regnery.com/books/pigglobal.html

Actually, the whole series is awesome! Factual and entertaining at the same time!

This proves that it really does take "A Village" to believe Al Gore and the rest of the "scientists" who advocate the fantasy of Global Warming. A Village of F@*#ing Idiots!

Who are the ones advocating homicide and ultimately genocide, to rid the world of Carbon based life?? Naturally these people have no fear of Al-Qaeda or the rest of the terrorists because they are doing the "good work" for them!!

Prog off...

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090608/ap ... _bill_cost

I know what this website's purpose is. However, I would be endlessly grateful if the stuff we make fun of did NOT exist, even if it meant that we would have nothing to make fun of and thus lead bitter and unfullfilled lives. (Ok, that was a bit prog.) Case in point above article. I want to scream like Yelling Yelena and hit these politicians over the head with my shovel. That's what we get for having a "popular" prez. Facts don't matter.

(off)
Grab your guns comrades! If they start coming at us with their "Green Police", they will probably use sling shots used of some funny, unknown plant with a leafy string, with rocks as their bullets. Where as we'll have our .357 mags, or bigger.

BTW, this has to be my fifth call to arms.

Comrades,

To see what our enemies are up to, one might wish to visit CatoStore home to rightwing Christian fascists. They sell, on dead tree and electrons, a book called Climate of Extremes that claims AGW is bunk. Really, you must see the list of titles about "Energy and Environment" to believe them.

While execution yesterday is optimal, forced internment, medication, and re-education is a wonderfully organic and compassionate option with full freedom of our choice.

Comrades,

By the way, this thread head did cause a bit of heart palpitation when I first interpreted it as a reactionary mole's call for the extermination of our terrapin friends.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:(off)
Grab your guns comrades!

Oh be careful comrade, I hear Hal Turner got arrested in NJ. Apparently in the People's Republic of Jersey, saying "Call to Arms" is considered a death threat by Democrat politicians. And then you compound your thought crime by actually referring to guns.

Comrade Whoopie,

we cannot, must not tolerate proletariate uprising, unless it is for throwing off the shackles of capitalism, of course, just like in the glorious October revolution. (Swoon.)

We cannot have another repeat of 1776. We may have lost the battle of the American Revolution, but our 233-year-plan for the reconquista is moving along as planned!

Let's have a military parade!

Speaking of guns....................

According to the CRIMINALS at the NAGR:

Liberals in Congress are paying back the anti-gun extremists who put them in office, and Barack Obama's H.R. 45 is the first step...

...and it's a big step.

You see, H.R. 45 would establish a national gun registry database which would:

Increase requirements for firearms purchases, far beyond those ever proposed.

Create a national firearms registry overseen by the Federal Government.

Invoke Draconian penalties for bookkeeping errors related to the Federal Firearms Database.
It gets worse though.

Sarah Brady and her allies in Congress want to force you to take a written exam to prove that you are "fit" to exercise your Constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms.

I'm outraged by this, and I know you are too.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that gun registration is the first step on the road toward totalitarian confiscation of all firearms by a federal power.

In fact, the most brutal dictators of the last century were famous for their gun registration and confiscation schemes.
It was easy work for Hitler's brown-shirt Gestapo to confiscate the firearms of German citizens because years earlier, well-meaning liberals had forced all guns to be registered with the government ... all in the name of safety.

When Hitler came to take their guns, he had a list of who owned every gun and where they lived!

But H.R. 45, Obama's National Gun Registry and Citizen Disarmament Act, is more than just a forced registration of all firearms in America.

The bill also makes it increasingly difficult to buy a gun in the first place.

Taken right out of Sarah Brady's Christmas wish list, H.R. 45 includes a laundry list of new restrictions on firearms purchases.

In addition to the outrageous national gun registration requirement, the bill also requires you to:

Pass a written examination to purchase a firearm.

Release your medical records -- including confidential mental health records -- to the government to get your "fitness" to own a firearm approved.

Observe a two-day waiting period before all firearms purchases.

Pay a gun tax of $25 or more on all firearm purchases.
Moreover, H.R. 45 bans all private firearms sales and maximizes penalties for minor clerical errors in dealing with the national gun registry.

The list goes on and on. It's enough to turn your stomach.
I know I don't have to tell you, but these restrictions make a mockery of the Constitution. "The Right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" might as well say: "You have no rights."

and back to the planet..............

More CRIMINALS to report. This time the CFIF:

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is within days of making a landmark regulatory decision that could expose small businesses, farmers, and county and city governments to unfair, costly litigation.

If the unelected bureaucrats at the EPA are successful in imposing their new regulation as it's currently written, it would be devastating to our nation's already struggling economy.

Here's the full story..

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently issued a proposed rule saying that greenhouse gases endanger the public health and welfare.

Under this endangerment finding, the EPA could rule that carbon dioxide and five other so-called greenhouse gases are a threat to public health. Specifically, EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson plans to use section 202(a) of the Clean Air Act to regulate these emissions. This, despite the fact that it's questionable whether the EPA even has the authority to pursue such a drastic regulation.

Even recent EPA leaders disagree with this approach. According to Stephen Johnson, former EPA administrator, "...the Clean Air Act, an outdated law originally enacted to control regional pollutants that cause direct health effects, is ill-suited for the task of regulating global greenhouse gases."

Make no mistake: This drastic regulation will cost jobs and raise the price of nearly all goods and services U.S. consumers purchase.

If the unelected bureaucrats at the EPA get their way, every sector of the U.S. economy could be blamed for a wide range of health problems. And, the new regulation will open a floodgate of unfair litigation aimed at small businesses, farmers, public utilities and nearly every other sector of our economy as opportunistic trial lawyers seek to pad their already deep pockets.

Moreover, the EPA is attempting to stifle public opinion by shortening the public comment period from 120 days - the typical comment period on EPA's work - to 60 days. Such drastic regulation surely deserves the most time possible so that everyone affected may respond.

Our leaders in Washington need to understand that the EPA's public health ruling will only further the economic hardship small businesses and hard-working Americans are currently facing.

Comrade_Tovarich,

Murder innocent terrapins?........OH the HORROR!

Thinking out loud:
lets see.....where was I......oh yessss.......
To Central Commitee Inner Innermost Circle
Yes comrades, the plans are fully under way. We should be able to realize a full reduction of the world's population by at least 80% and within the next four years!

Image Have a nice day comrades,
Grigori

Comrade Grigori,

plants do not need CO2. All they need is Brawndo! It's got electrolytes! It's what plants crave!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:(off)
Grab your guns comrades!

Oh be careful comrade, I hear Hal Turner got arrested in NJ. Apparently in the People's Republic of Jersey, saying "Call to Arms" is considered a death threat by Democrat politicians. And then you compound your thought crime by actually referring to guns.
(off)
Leave it to East coast libs to come up with something that ridiculous, the only other place I would expect it would be the People's State of Kaleefornea.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:HR 45 is kaput comrade Grigori

Yes, you're correct Colonel. But like all Progressive policies, it's the thought behind the failed effort that counts.

The Democrats may have abandoned talk of gun control as a campaign issue, but they haven't abandoned it as a policy. Unable to rouse the masses to demand more gun control, the Left will simply find ways to sneak it into law, under the radar.

Same deal as Global Warming. The vast majority reject the "current truth" about climate change, but Congress will adopt some form of carbon tax anyway, in spite of the will of the people.

It's for our own good.