I Denounce Jeff Bezos for Not Being a Good Prog

Amazon's Mr. Bezos is the quintessential Prog. He contributes to mostly Prog candidates, makes special efforts to promote Prog books, but WHAT!!! He doesn't want to collect taxes for a Prog state?

What is it about Prog business owners? All taxes are for The Greater Good™. He is a bad Prog, a very bad Prog. He should be denounced.

Hawaiians will be getting back to basics soon. Like the basics on how to make a book.

Click Here to read more.

No need to fear, Mr. er- Ms.(?) Comrade Leninka. By refusing to do business in more and more states, Bozo Bezos is just doing his part to bring the evil capitalist economy down. Once he stops doing business in all 57 states, Amazon will fail thus bankrupting their grasping imperialist shareholders. Obama can then bail Amazon out and in return give ACORN COI a 98% stake in the company, just like GM, Chrysler, Citibank, etc. One by one, the people will eventually take over all the capitalist assets in the country. This is all part of the plan. The Revolution is at hand, but it will not be shown on Kindle.

Comrade Opiate of the People,

I am a woman, dammit! Can't you tell? A hirsute prog woman. We're allowed to have mustaches and goatees in the Progressive World of Next TuesdayTM aren't we?

You're just behind the times. One day, we'll all look like a merger between Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, and the popsicle version of our dearly departed forefather and founder, Comrade Lenin.

I can't wait for Amazon to be nationalized. Then I can order and not have to pay for any book I want, right?

Leninka, you would blend in well in Olympia Collective. Not only do the prog wymyn not care about facial hair, some of them even encourage it and grow it out. Most equal. I've seen one woman, old enough to be my grandmother with a thicker and longer goatee than I was wearing at the time. I've also seen several well cultured mustaches, and or chin growths. All very equal.

Or in the summertime, when even men I know trim their armpit hair for sanitary reasons, the prog wymyn don't. Nothing like committing thoughtcrime while viewing an attractive femyle comrade in a small tank top, then seeing her put a bike on a bus bike rack, showing longer armpit hair than me.

Either I'm not manly enough, or the wymyn are very equal around here. Please tell me which is which.

Colonel 7.62,

We prog women believe that "lookism" is sexist. Don't look at my breasts, or expect me to get tramped out. I'm not a whore. If you can't take me the way I naturally look, then to hell with you.

The only way women will ever truly be equal with men is when they have grown a you know what, die in combat, put up with a whiny nag wives, crappy bosses, and are forced to pay twice their salary in child support and alimony, and a bunch of other things.

Marilu Henner once said this about Houston: "In Houston, the men are men and the women are women." But I know the type up there, we had them in Colorado. I used to make a joke: When men move to Colorado, they get a pickup truck, get a dog, and grow a mustache. When women move to Colorado, they get a pickup truck, get a dog and grow a mustache.

Comrades! We are talking about the krony kapitalist progressive Bezoski. Enough of this womyn talk. The Woompa Loompas are getting upset here at the factory. We feminysts of The Post-Mortem World of Next Tuesday(TM) can do whatever we want dammit! And all the breeders and riecht-wingers will see the glorious world we will create...

Image Image Image
And if you would like to see MORE >>>>>>
<br>And whatever you Made Progs do... DON'T VISIT THIS WEBSITE >>> there are a bunch of MYSOGYNISTYC MACHO MALES there who claim the cards are now stacked against them! Hah, they haven't seen nothing yet! They will be our slaves and pay MORE taxes and MORE child support and give up MORE freedoms and remain second class citizens in custody battles and claims of rape and discrimination until the Obamamessiah says so!

Leninka!

Did they look like Point Breeze Barbies?

From the classic Pittsburgh Barbies
I'm sure RedRooster has met plenty of Northside Barbies in the old 'Hood.

STOP! The Woompa Loompas are now clamoring for a Northside Barbie Point Breeze Barbies!

We cannot afford 6666 Northside Barbies until The Wombat Factory™ sells gives to The People™, 6666 cases of Progrin™.
<br>Now I will have to send them all to Jiffi-Lobo™ to get "re-adjusted"!

And just so you know... it's all BUSH's FAUUUUULT!

Image Image

They can't have a Northside Barbie....that's only for gansta Ken brutha's from da 'hood.
They're demanding a Point Breeze Barbie.

Note: New Ken Barbies aren't a new Ken. It stands for New Kensington.
Butler is a county north of Pittsburgh.
Fayette is a county south of Pittsburgh on the Mason-Dixon.

Point Breeze is the land of überprogreSSives along with Shadyside. 300 coffee shoppes and fern bars and boutiques and causes! Every utility pole has a layer of 10,000 flyers pasted to it.
Just like Berkeley. It's where all the professors from Pitt, CMU, Carlow, etc...hang out and live.
Fox Chapel is where the Heinz-Kerry's live.
McKees Rocks is where Billy Mays grew up.

These people are all good proles who vote for us in every election. There's no need to make fun of them. We need more proles like that - until we don't need elections anymore. Then we don't need them anymore.

Ah, comrades! What could be sexier than a woman's belly button smack dab in the middle of her cleavage?

Thanks for the pix, RR. You really know how to make a gurl like me feel pretty.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Leninka!

Did they look like Point Breeze Barbies?

From the classic Pittsburgh Barbies
I'm sure RedRooster has met plenty of Northside Barbies in the old 'Hood.

Comrade Laika,

Yes, when dressed up to go to a party, but that wasn't too often.

Curtis Sliwa impersonator? Does she speak with a Bwooklyn accent too?

Image Image

Laika the Space Dog wrote:They can't have a Northside Barbie....that's only for gansta Ken brutha's from da 'hood.
They're demanding a Point Breeze Barbie.

Note: New Ken Barbies aren't a new Ken. It stands for New Kensington.
Butler is a county north of Pittsburgh.
Fayette is a county south of Pittsburgh on the Mason-Dixon.

Point Breeze is the land of überprogreSSives along with Shadyside. 300 coffee shoppes and fern bars and boutiques and causes! Every utility pole has a layer of 10,000 flyers pasted to it.
Just like Berkeley. It's where all the professors from Pitt, CMU, Carlow, etc...hang out and live.
Fox Chapel is where the Heinz-Kerry's live.
McKees Rocks is where Billy Mays grew up.

Comrade Laika,

That was so educational. I had no idea these places existed. What a glorious find. I will plot my next vacation to visit them. A kind of überprogreSSive Mecca pilgrimage.

Laika the Space Dog wrote: Point Breeze is the land of überprogreSSives along with Shadyside. 300 coffee shoppes and fern bars and boutiques and causes! Every utility pole has a layer of 10,000 flyers pasted to it.

Comrades, if you wanted the überprogreSSive Wombat Tour™ all you had to do was ask. Here at The Wombat Factory™ my Woompa Loompa's are happy to sit you down in a Peoples Kayak™ and take you down The Cherry Communyty Ryver™ and open your eyes to wondrous wonders that await you deep within the The Glorious Wombat Factory™.

All Volumptous Vyrgyns™ take this tour down The Cherry Communyty Ryver™ on their first trip to The Wombat Factory™. Spirals and Spirals of textual Myrals, spynning and spynning the wyb of myopia full of mainly nocturnal mammals capable of sustained flight, with mymbranous wings that extend between the fingyrs and connecting the forelimbs to the body and the hindlimbs to the tail....

They always have a similar look once they are fully re-trained, notice the claw. And the look after hyr consumption of ten thousand Lymons Drips from pOaSt-MoRtEm sTreAm of kErOuAcK.

And here's just a glimpse of what you will see on your marvelous People's Kayak™ ride down The Cherry Communyty Ryver™:

Venomous Delights Teaching Kitty Kats to Kill KKKapitalism....
https://www.womenscolleges.org/

Comrade Laika, all we need is luuuuuvvvvv...
Pittsburgh Womyns Re-Education
https://www.chatham.edu/

Comrade Red Square, Bwooklyn mey be wryght, but fwirst maybe da bwonx?
Bronx Womyns Re-Education
https://www.slc.edu/

Comrade Lenika don't miss this one on your tour...<br>Bay Area Womyns Re-Education
https://www.mills.edu/

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: Thanks for the pix, RR.
You really know how to make a gurl like me feel pretty.

Commissarka! You are a Commissarka! A glorious leader of The Party™, if I ever hear you say something like that again, I will personally send 666 Wombats to your Pinkie Palace™ to rE-eDuCaTe yOu in the ways we treat young Kitty Kat proles at The Wall™ in The Wombat Factory Courtyard™! Now then, back to you Diamond & Pearl Pinkie Throne™!

Ahem... Pinkie lives in a hovel, and in order to get in, you have to wait in line of about 50 eager male proles on a regular weekday, and twice as many on a Friday afternoon, all waiting to check out her collection of awareness bracelets. At least that's what they've been trained to tell her in order to win her big heart for the three minutes they're there. Pinkie loves romance.

Now I know why Pinkie has always rejected my advances. I never offered her money!

Pinkie told you many times she is not that kind of HO. Money is the root of all evil. Awareness bracelets is a whole other matter. And they are cheap.

And my personal favorite - MIDSTRONG! Because otherwise you couldn't tell. And in case the owner forgets.

Are you sure they are not these that Pinkie loves...

Signed,

Red Rooster at The Back of The Line

Red Square wrote:Ahem... Pinkie lives in a hovel, and in order to get in, you have to wait in line of about 50 eager male proles on a regular weekday, and twice as many on a Friday afternoon, all waiting to check out her collection of awareness bracelets.

That's right. They come because I'm so good at raising awareness and showing how much I care, putting all my energies into bringing forth the issues that matter.

Because in the end, it's all about The Children.

Comrades,

Sorry to spoil the Party--a saying, kommissar, not a pun!--but I would like to return to the thread topic by proposing that Comrade Bezos relocate to the parasitic ethnic and exploited Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands, especially Saipan. Not only would this mean Amazon's US branch could send internationally by surface (some of us can wait), but it would be doing a great service to people who hate us for showering our wealth on them. Surely they deserve an award!
<br>I suggest a look through the "Welcome to Saipan" contest entries. There's gold in that thar text, if you fossick enow!

But to return to the digressions, I must admit I love those RR pics! Comradette Pinkie has strong eyes--mindstrong, dare I say?--about the navel-to-nipple connection. I propose the following, which I will have to type out clumsily as I have to equation editor (and if you buy that, well, let's talk):

A triangle (and a plane) is formed of three points, which we might call Navel, L_Nipple, and R_Nipple, each point of which forms an angle with the other points. The sum of these three angles is well-known to those who escaped had public schooling to be 180°. In the case where Navel is below L_Nipple and R_Nipple, it follows that prog male Y's degree of attraction to prog female X will increase as the angle Navel approaches 180°.

Do note that the disappearance of prog female X's Navel causes what doctors call "flatlining," in both a geometric and a medical sense; in the latter, it might be accompanied by queasiness.

Comrade Tovarich,

Upon reading your brilliant thesis, I couldn't help but recall a certain image of Bubba Bill with his hands around a pair of German breasts (planted on the Statue of Liberty).

Comrade Leninka,

Am I not mistaken that is a foretelling of Hope™ and Change™ that would do Nostradamus proud?

Yes. But look at the anger on the face of the statue. What does this portend?

Are you saying that our freedom is being molested?

Poor Bill... His fate with Liberty is in peril...

Comrade_Tovarich wrote: But to return to the digressions, I must admit I love those RR pics!

Thank you Comrade Tovarich, I have decided to join in The March™...

Comrade Red Rooster,

Right on, winged brother!

{prog off}
But perhaps that German version of the Statue of Liberty was supposed to be Hillary. That would explain much.

Comrade Leninka, perhaps Comrade 0bama is to our freedoms what Michael Jackson is claimed to have been to little boys. Both are entertainers, world-famous pop stars, spend far beyond their means, can use teleprompters well, have adoring swooning fans, and have had Chicago-area connections. Of course, MJ was to some extent a bizarre recluse who had no real power over anyone; BO--snicker--is a bizarre exhibitionist with real power over everyone in the US and quite a few outside.
{prog on}

I bet Comrade 0bama can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson ever did.

Comrade Tovarich,

{prog off}

I like the bizarre exhibitionist description for Comrade O. It fits. However, with these types, the day always comes where these types become revolting to not only those who can already see through them, but to even most of the previously deluded.