I must thank Red Rooster

RR was kind enough to do some work on my avatar for me, despite my best efforts to have him deposed through a rigged show trial. I must now be very suspicious and careful. The bird is probably up to something. As we know, no prog does anything for others, unless it directly benefits them, so I'll have to dump some OPM on him now.

Colonel 7.62,

Oh, I can't wait. Does the avatar have a wild-eyed look?

Leninka, you tell me if the avatar is wild eyed. I was having some issues getting an avatar with text that also fit within the parameters of the Cube's avatar rules, plus the only graphics program I have sucks. So Comrade RR did some tweaks and added the text I wanted.

Now I'm trying to figure out how he got in and changed it right here on the Cube without me knowing about it. Sneaky fowl. :p

Hmmmm... we have no idea...

Oh! I see. That is your new avatar. Well then, it is very nice. I must have been hoping for a wild eyed look, that's all.

Not so new avatar, just some text added. I'm fumble fingers with graphics programs.

Hmmm mebbe I do need something with the wild eyed look. I'll have to look around on the internet and see if I find something useful.

We have our ways Colonel.. we have our ways... we are watching you Colonel, always watching...

Who is this we Comrade? You have a mouse in your pocket? If so, I denounce the mouse! If not, I wish you to spy on some people for me and report back...

Congratulations, Colonel. However, as People's Director, I must insist on conformity. Both you and Red Rooster are hereby ordered to make the text in your avatars appear similar to what Theocritus and Pupovich have. Noncompliance will result in a summary execution with People's Rifles, and that is painful.

Comrade Red Square, I will work on it. I must in all fairness nominate Red Rooster for the first round of execution with People's Rifles as he created this current graphic.

Comrade Peoples Director,

It behooves us to report to your office that this heinous crime of non-conformity was in fact caused by telepathic signals recieved from The Glorious Space Dog.
Somewhere between Mars and Uranus our signals crossed, and thus our graphinator at The Woompa Loompa Wombat Factory hit a snag and spit out these logos.

You should see the mess on the floor when the Janyt Napoleon Woompa Loompa, all 6666 of them, shite their collective pants at our non-conformity.

Comrade Red Rooster, it is good that your Woompa Loompas have recycled their rations. That way you don't have to feed them on the next meal period.

I denounce avatars. Mostly because I don't have one. But also because they are elitist and smack of "personal property".

All useful Party members should remain as secretive and anonymous as possible in order to achieve maximum subversion of the existing system. Once the proles realize that you are a communist instigator/agitator your usefulness to the Party ceases.

Hey, don't blame me, I don't make the rules...yet

I denounce Comrade Whoopie. Your logic only goes so far. A prole may not need an avatar, but a member of the Ruling Elite(TM) does, in order that the proles can better recognize their leaders.

zmdavid
Will all these denunciations lead to graphic violence?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I denounce avatars. Mostly because I don't have one. But also because they are elitist and smack of "personal property".

All useful Party members should remain as secretive and anonymous as possible in order to achieve maximum subversion of the existing system. Once the proles realize that you are a communist instigator/agitator your usefulness to the Party ceases.

Hey, don't blame me, I don't make the rules...yet

Allow me to make suggestion Comrade.

zmdavid wrote:Will all these denunciations lead to graphic violence?

I denouce zmdavid for posting a pun before I think of it!

Reiuxcat,

I will not denounce zmdavid but he does owe me a peoples cup of coffee due to an unfortunate accident I had when reading his post.

Comrade Snoogie, I would suggest that now as you are no longer a mere prole that you avoid People's Coffee(TM) which is simply made by tapping the urinals at Starbucks and running it through old well used coffee grounds, with an assortment of stimulants and mind control drugs, plus brown coloring (guess where THAT comes from).

Not For The People(TM) coffee is much better.

Also you can now turn in your People's Rifle(TM) for a Not For The People Rifle(TM).