Marshall making Obama his catamite wasn't enough

Apparently Frank Marshall Davis making Obama his catamite wasn't enough- Papa Obama to defend Defense of Marriage Act in court

Comrades,

It is the most curious news I must report today.
Frank Marshall Davis, pedophile and communist mentor to Obama, or “Frank” as Papa Obama calls him in his memoirs, was one of our greatest leftist heros in the fight against all norms in the bourgeois capitalistic system.

However, Papa Obama ignoring some of the "special advice" he got from "Frank" has decided to supportthe bourgeois capitalistic hate act or the Defense of Marriage Act.
As Candidate Papa Obama, he said ".....I opposed DOMA in 2006 when I ran for the United States Senate.”

Comrades, I ask you...
Are some of our greatest communist "teachers" failing in their ability to influence the youth of our society or does this demonstrate that we need even more control of the education of our youth?

Granted, Comrades, this is troublesome news for us on the left; but we can take some success in knowing that at least Papa Obama is making some correct decisions when it comes the education of our youth:

Obama Picks a fellow community organizer, Kevin Jennings a Fistgate supporter, as Assistant Deputy Secretary, Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools or Truth is stranger than Fiction

Jennings' puts on his resume his organization's role in the Fistgate Incident:
Wikipedia: Fistgate was a political controversy in Massachusetts in the early 2000s related to the proposed teaching of sexual education in public schools. The scandal involved issues of free speech, privacy and proper conduct in education

If you want to see the real horror behind this Fistgate then look here (CAUTION: This article contains graphic terms)

As a side note:

Here is a strange poem Papa Obama wrote in 1981 for a Occidental College journal:
The description in the poem seems to match with the description in his book of Davis (whiskey, poetry), and the black glasses at the end match this photo of Davis giving a reading.

1.jpg

Take a look; it is quite a disturbing document on many levels. Especially the lines that begin “points out the same amber stain…Makes me smell his smell, coming"

POP*
Sitting in his seat, a seat broad and broken?
In, sprinkled with ashes?
Pop switches channels, takes another?
Shot of Seagrams, neat, and asks?
What to do with me, a green young man?
Who fails to consider the
Flim and flam of the world, since?
Things have been easy for me; ?
I stare hard at his face, a stare?
That deflects off his brow; ?
I'm sure he's unaware of his?
Dark, watery eyes, that?
Glance in different directions,?
And his slow, unwelcome twitches,?
Fail to pass.?I listen, nod,?
Listen, open, till I cling to his pale, ?
Beige T-shirt, yelling,?
Yelling in his ears, that hang?
With heavy lobes, but he's still telling
His joke, so I ask why
He's so unhappy, to which he replies...?
But I don't care anymore, cause?
He took too damn long, and from?
Under my seat, I pull out the
?Mirror I've been saving; I'm laughing, ?
Laughing loud, the blood rushing from his face?
To mine, as he grows small,?
A spot in my brain, something?
That may be squeezed out, like a ?
Watermelon seed between?
Two fingers.?
Pop takes another shot, neat,?
Points out the same amber?
Stain on his shorts that I've got on mine, and?
Makes me smell his smell, coming?From me; he switches channels, recites an old poem?
He wrote before his mother died,?
Stands, shouts, and asks?
For a hug, as I shrink, my ?
Arms barely reaching around?
His thick, oily neck, and his broad back; 'cause
?I see my face, framed within
Pop's black-framed glasses?
And know he's laughing too.

Mmmmmm... Hmmmmmm... very interesting comrade. There have been rumors of this. And we all know that such things make Timmah Russko very happy.

Free Love Comrades!

(*excuse me while I go clean up this vomit*)