ACORN Closes

This is intolerable! Due to horrible attacks, smear campaigns and assaults on the dignity of ACORN, our favorite Community Organizing group will now shut down on April 1st.

Now where will pimps and hos go in order to get subsidized housing? How can money be laundered for our apparatchiks? Who will register our necro voters? Who will scour the barrios for non migrant laborers? Oh this a dark day that casts a blemish on the success of ObamaCare!

Ha ha. I get it. April Fools!

(Thought I was going to fall for that one, didn't you comrade?)

Long live ACORN!!

Did you click on the link Comrade? Or do I have to sentence you to the Al Gore Gulag for the Internet Challenged?

They will be closing. Sadly our noble organization is Kaput.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:This is intolerable! Due to horrible attacks, smear campaigns and assaults on the dignity of ACORN, our favorite Community Organizing group will now shut down on April 1st.<br>
Now where will pimps and hos go in order to get subsidized housing? How can money be laundered for our apparatchiks? Who will register our necro voters? Who will scour the barrios for non migrant laborers? Oh this a dark day that casts a blemish on the success of ObamaCare!

Hahaha! Komrade!... Komrade, please don't be so prolish in swallowing the Minitruth story regarding ACORN. We are dismantling an organization that has served its purpose and throwing the masses a bone. With the passing of Obamacare there is no need for shill organizations to cover our subversion. As of tomorrow morning, which happens to be NEXT TUESDAY, our forced evolution of Amerika will be a few i's dotted and t's crossed away from reality.

To borrow a line from Boosh:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Image Image

I did indeed click on the link, comrade. "ACORN disbanding because of money woes, scandal"

"Money woes"? Really? Didn't Obowma give our beloved ACORN $5.2 BILLION dollars in stimulus ObamaMoney™?? I think I read that somewhere on one of those wacky right-wing blogs https://newsmax.com/Headline/obama-bail ... /id/341743

That's why I find this story hard to believe. Either this HAS to be an April Fools joke, or $5,200,000,000.00 in ObamaMoney™ just doesn't go far these days.

I denounce Comrade Ingsoc for revealing the sneaky plans that Acorn is engaging in!

You are not cleared to leak state secrets yet!

Fear not, comrades! Why do you think the MSM was actually trumpeting this on all the major networks, when previously they shrank away from anything negative about ACORN?

They want the masses to think "No more ACORN! No more worries! No more fraud! Nothing more to see here! All gone!" But in fact ACORN will merely reorganize and repackage itself, and take on a new name--just like Exxon did many decades ago when it used to be Enco or Esso or whatever depending on which side of Old Miss you lived on.

And just like Exxon, rest assured it'll still be the same old gas!

And don't any of you worry your pretty little heads about all the stupid ignorant masses who are opposed to Obamacare, either! I read in the news that after signing the bill into law, Obama is going to go on the road "to sell healthcare to the American people." Now what's the point of that, you ask, if it's already the law of the land?

Well, it's nothing but a photo-op. Obama will appear before audiences very friendly to him to create the illusion that there are, in fact, millions and millions of Americans who are VERY excited and thrilled and ecstatic about this new historic event! All that talk that most of them oppose it? Just that--just talk! Everyone loves Obamacare, and everyone loves Obama!

Just you wait and see.

Will the Magnificent Obratmo come to vist Gulag, too? Oh what a Glorious Day for the kollective who toil so hard to be in the Shining Light of the ONE!! Our heart will be made like merry from his appearance here!

And I do not fear the closing of the Nut Houses. In Newyorkistan they have now be named Newyorksitan Communities for Change. Ahhh!! How wonderful such spectacle, to use the slogan of the One so all can be immersed in his slogan. And in the Great State of Californicationstan they are come to be the Alliance of Californicationstan for Community Empowerment!

Kollective We Stand, Individuals We Fall!!

ssssshh, it's all a ruse. They're just re-opening under a different name to fool the idiot conservatives.

(off, and in some delusional world)
So where will Obama work after Office?

{OFF}
Shutting down ACORN is like stomping on a puddle of mercury. Soon there will be thousands of unconnected offices all staffed with the same old people and committing the same acts of vote fraud. If one little cottage industry of poverty pimps gets busted it will have no effect on the rest.

{ON}
Sadly comrade Soros will now have to write one thousand separate checks instead of one big check. And the gubbermint will have to divide that 5.2 billion into a thousand checks for 5.2 million each. But it's safer this way. Trust me comrades, it worked for the KKK.

Look on the bright side, Comrades!

At least His Excellency still has the SEIU when he needs to send in some "Brownshirts"! :D

--
ZB

Colonel 7.62 wrote:This is intolerable! Due to horrible attacks, smear campaigns and assaults on the dignity of ACORN, our favorite Community Organizing group will now shut down on April 1st.<br>

They have closed comrade because their mission is complete.

URGENT UPDATE KOMRADES!!!!!!!

ACORN closing rumors invented by Fawx Noose. Re-organizing for a stronger, brighter future for AmeriKa's families and pimps-

New moniker to be W.A.L.N.U.T.-
Whorehouse Applications, Legitimate Necro-voting, and Unionized Taxfraud.

Attention Proles.

You will now be reporting to PCOC