(Video) Congress Celebrates Recent Victories!

With GLORIOUS VICTORY DANCE!

Comrades! Are we not winning!? Are we not on the correct path to Utopia!? Celebrations! A drink for all my friends and Comrade Whoopie too!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Celebrations! A drink for all my friends and Comrade Whoopie too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdr9k1T-rSQ

That's most gracious of you comrade and welcome too, since someone broke into my dacha during the night and cleaned out my liquor cabinet.

It was dark but my video surveillance camera did capture this fleeting image of the suspect.

Many a man is subject to the boot of bootdom. Many a man is prone to breach when starving.

Thank you for the food and drink I did not earn.

I break your beets in sincere beet breaking camaraderie.

I'm not angry. Quite the contrary, your willingness to share your booty with comrades and victims alike shows a certain progressive zeal.

But just so you don't make a habit of it, I've put a heavy duty lock on the cabinet door.

Psst...he hides the key in his underwear drawer...don't ask me how I know...

Casserole Czar wrote:Psst...he hides the key in his underwear drawer...don't ask me how I know...

I won't and thank you... meet me out back by the Nuke silo to enjoy the fruits of a Whoopie robbery.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Casserole Czar wrote:Psst...he hides the key in his underwear drawer...don't ask me how I know...

I won't and thank you... meet me out back by the Nuke silo to enjoy the fruits of a Whoopie robbery.

Suddenly I have a hankerin' to open a Jifi-Lobo franchise.