DEAR LEADER BRANDS GORDON BROWN'S INSENSITIVITY APPALLING!

Comrades, you will be delighted! While searching the government archives for neighbors on which to report, or spy, I found a most wonderful story about our Dear Leader that was given insufficient attention while our press was still free. Now that we have full control over it, this story needs to be retold. Of course, it had to be cleaned up a little:

GORDON BROWN'S CULTURAL INSENSITIVITY??
APPALLING!

gordon_brown_Obama.jpg

March 12, 2009 -- Last week, our Dear Leader, Barack Obama, met with UK Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, to reaffirm their country's waning friendship. To mark this spectacular occasion, PM Gordon Brown, produced a few worthless trinkets, including a couple of splinters from some really old slave ship fashioned into a fancy pen. Brown emphasized the historic significance of these splinters but, as Comrade Obama whispered to Comrade Emannuel, "Shit homey, wood is wood... if I need a pen, I'll go down to the seben-eleben and get me a bic piece o shit for fitty cent!"

PM Brown barely contained his dismay but lit up when Obama produced a presidential shoebox and placed it in PM Brown's hands. Brown opened it and, like a total twit, frowned because his bourgeois imagination had dreamt there'd be something greeting him like a pair of bronzed shoes belonging to President Abraham Lincoln, or General Ulysses S. Grant. Instead, Brown was greeted by the best 25 DVDs that redistributed money can buy -- there were great American classics including, for example, historical renditions of the Battle of Yorktown, where French and US forces under the command of General George Washington, defeated British General Cornwallis and sent the British scurrying back across the Atlantic with their tail between their legs.

The other DVDs were considered some of the best American classics one could ever hope to bootleg in Harlem.

Brown's scowl served to prove what an arrogant, culturally ignorant, brash, and insensitive lout he truly is...! If he ever wishes to be invited back to the Obama White House, he's going to have to paint his face black and peform a 30 minute Crunking routine in front of a White House dinner party hosted by Comrade Kanye West and the re-educated, former reverend, Comrade Al Sharpton.

Until then, Great Britain...

OBAMA FARTS IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!!
monty.jpg
[/font]

Sam Freedom wrote:The other DVDs were considered some of the best American classics one could ever hope to bootleg in Harlem.

Other video's included were "The Grapes of Wrath" starring Henry Fonda and "Mission to Moscow" a classic WWII propaganda flick about comrade Stalin's efforts to bring freedom and equality to the long suffering Russian peoples.

Ironic that Obama didn't give him bootleg videos. Most copy protection defeating programs like SlySoft's AnyDVD also disable the regional code protection so that they can be viewed in players manufactured in foreign countries....um, or so I've been told.

Yes, comrade, those excellent selections were included, too. But, let me remind you, now that we are under the protection of our Dear Leader Obama, it is not only ok to disable regional codes, but it is the obligation of every citizen to do so.

Only a capitalist pig would try to prevent the sharing of what belongs to the people -- which is everything. So, disable as much as it pleases you, and share it freely.

6,000,000,000,000,000,000 Moscow brothel passes for incorporating "crunk"

Comrade Buffoon wrote:6,000,000,000,000,000,000 Moscow brothel passes for incorporating "crunk"
I hope I do not offend but I only have need for 1/10th of those as I am no longer in my 20's but I will give the rest to Comrade Eliot Spitzer.

Spasiba!

Brown is obviously the greedy capitalist pig, looking for goodies in his own stock and ignoring the needs of OboohooObama. Dear Leader should ignore him and just walk out of the room.... oh, yes, well, that's what he did to that anti-muslim cranky capitalist Netanyahu. (dear Leader should never have to wait for his dinner, after all).

Remember how pleased and awed Queen whatshername of Britain was, when she received the Great One's speeches on CD! I can just imagine her trembling hands and pounding heart as she began to listne.......

Sam Freedom wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:6,000,000,000,000,000,000 Moscow brothel passes for incorporating "crunk"
I hope I do not offend but I only have need for 1/10th of those as I am no longer in my 20's but I will give the rest to Comrade Eliot Spitzer.

Spasiba!

Inflation comrade. INFLATION! This amount will only get you tugged in a back alley!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Sam Freedom wrote:

Spasiba!

Inflation comrade. INFLATION! This amount will only get you tugged in a back alley!