Filthy Capitalist Near Infiltration

Tip of the coffee cup to you comrades! As is my custom I report to the Peoples Gulag to get my daily thought edict prior to heading to the Peoples Pork CollectiveTM.

I had heard of capitalist breeches into the Gulag but had never witnessed it.

Thank G-D I was not subjected to such foul capitalism prior to my days toil.

Thank you to whoever defended our fine society from this horrible messiness.

Young teen sex video? HOW did I miss that?! btw, is Boris in it? What about that delicious Igor?! Oh wait, let me get a sip of Jiffy-Lobo Beet Vodka and collect myself for the collective.

LIES! These are all capitalist lies and distorted propaganda put out by Karl 'the Kommie' Rove, no doubt.

btw, exactly where could I find the aforementioned video??

Image Never mind, dear Comrade . . . it was found . . . . with Capitalist fingers prints (and some unknown substances) all over it!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:

Thank G-D I was not subjected to such foul capitalism prior to my days toil.

Thank you to whoever defended our fine society from this horrible messiness.

Comrade Buffoon:
Maybe you didn't receive the memo, but in the this new age of progressive enlightenment, you no longer have to thank G-D. "Thank Obama" is the new Party approved term ("Thank you very much Dear Leader" being the formal version).

On the other hand, I am assuming that the KKKapitalist thought criminal that made this crude attempt to compromise the glorious collective has been banished to the gulag for trolls. May his/her/its' stay at the gulag be long and educational, and may Commisarka Pinkie give this rube the dullest shovel in the inventory.

Fraulein Pulloskies, Igor and/or Boris were not in said videos, they were last spotted standing in line for they're weekly tanning bed ration. Holdoing hands and whistling show tunes I might add..... just sayin....

100%, Ten thousand Code Pink t-shirts to you and your family to shamelessly hawk at the next progressive rally for pointing out my mis-directed thanks. Silly me mentioning G-D...