Peoples Transport Safety Warning

I have been of contemplation on Comrade Kupkakes postage of The Peoples Transports(TM) and have dire warning about such usages.

I have just been informed by a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend who has niece in Sydney Australia with name of Aarya Fuq'n Aswad that she, Aarya Fuq'n Aswad, has been died by strangling when her burkha got stuck in wheel of goat go-kart.

Such unfair treatment of Women of Burkha Wearing Islam must stop.

This tragedy has made me to wail in my native tongue.

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

How is that no warning label appear on Peoples Transports(TM) so as to alert all young burkha wearers that such dangers lurk from spinning wheels?

And now I have to address hazards to other komradesses who wear long garments. Does not Fraulein Pulloskis have flowing hair curtain adornment that might to be catched by wheels of her government provided traveling instrument? Is it not of possible that her hair curtain can to be caught up in wheel spin?

And to go one foot further… what if Leninka's plaits where to somehow get stuck in wheel spokes and she be much pained when plaits are ripped from her head?

And so too of Commissarka Pinkie who carries with her a shovel at all times in case of needed whacking. What if while on Peoples Transport(TM) a wayward beet should to roll in front of her wheel to cause her to loosen what is otherwise a most hardy grip on shovel and shovel handle to slip into spoke and cause the tumbling over and over and over again to perhaps cause her great injury or even deadness? Again I must wail

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL

There is no end to much tragedy that should occur from wheels.

I have understood this to be mostly a womens problem but could be of mens problem too as could not Boris with his long hoses not get such caught in wheel? And that would be most terrible loss for so many womens here at Gulag.

So I would then to advise a very simple warning label to be attached to all People's Transports(TM) to make all aware of wheel dangers.

Mrs. al Czarweary,
That's what the lawyers are for. You should sue the manufacturers of that wheel, because as the truthful lawyers on the telescreen say, "Get the money you deserve" "You may be entitled." "You may have a claim to money."

(off)
Is it any surprise why the democrat party is composed of lawyers, and why lawyers support the libs heavily?

Much applause for your astutedness, dear Comradess Czweary. Your thoughtfulness for the general collective and for particulars, in particular, is most gratifying and extremely Progressive of you.
In my personal zeal to support purported Green Energy Peoples Transports, I neglected (as a true Prog would) my own safety transportation. I, being a true Countess of Transylvania, must wear my adorable adornments, which would well be a transportation hazard! (maybe bundled during transit?) But concern for our burka bundled buddies comradess is up utmost importance. Having only a fly hole to see during transmitting mode, is most concerning, is it not?! Possibly walking is the true Prog answer . . . very Green Efficient with little harm to our beloved environment. Small bugs might have to make 'the big sacrifice' but so it would be with any transportations. Such trials we have!

I feel a "la la la la la la la" coming on in support of your distress!

Comrades,

Here is the perfect solution. It is what we use, here in the People's Republic of Houston, a most progressive city:

And to also hear the lovely sound of this most progressive public transportation:

<if> <w> <w>Normal</w> <w>0</w> <w> </w><endif><style><!-- /* Style Definitions */p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}@page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;}div.Section1 {page:Section1;}-</style>

Leninka,
This most glorious Future Direction To Alleviate Inner-City Congestion 5 Year Plan will most certainly help ObamaCare achieve its decongestion quotas as well.

Czar Czar wrote:Leninka,
This most glorious Future Direction To Alleviate Inner-City Congestion 5 Year Plan will most certainly help ObamaCare achieve its decongestion quotas as well.

Comrades,

So very inspired by your contributions to repressive progressive alternative modes of publik tansportation, I thought perhaps we could consider any & all options -- never a lack of human imagination in the People's garden. Consider:

Image Battery Operated, Of Course

Image Human-Foot Operated is Most Superior: One can easily attach a small trailer onto the backside of the skateboard for items/others transportation as well! Oh, life is grand in the People's garden! Glorious Gore to Al All!

Consider taking Viet Nam's most superior lead:

Image Coffin dimensions in the 3-tiered publik bus to house not only the People but the People's luggage as well - most sufficient.

Image Image
And the Buses are complete with a publik porta-potty bowl that is adequately dumped (every hour) along roadside ditches; to save energy costs all airconditioning units are turned off at 9pm; no costly drinking and eating facilities whatsoever! Most superior and equally painted in Party Pink!

Mrs Al Czarweary's excellent SAFETY concerns for possible burka-spoke accidents was, indeed, a gross oversight on my part. Thank you so very much for your input and please continue to keep a Czarweary eye on any potential dangers hidden in the People's mode of transportaion instruments.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:
And to go one foot further… what if Leninka's plaits where to somehow get stuck in wheel spokes and she be much pained when plaits are ripped from her head?

Mrs Al Czarweary,

Your concern brings me many tears, not just for my plaits, but for the others, as well. But do not fret, so. In my case, it's not a problem. My plaits are removable.

They would just come right off my head, and I would be able to replace them with newly confiscated ones.

MrsAlCzarwearywpigtails.jpg

See? They might look nice on you, too.

Czar Czar wrote:Leninka,

Comrade Czar Czar,

You bring back memories of riding a train back to Moscow from the gulag where I was born.