I DENOUNCE THE OLYMPIA TEA PARTY!

Disgusting. Horrible. An estimated 3000 thought criminals, capitalist thugs, selfish middle class, and greedy corporate pawns swarmed the steps of the Washington State Capitol today carrying their message of hate, racism, and selfish greed. But I cannot find any reports of riots, arrests, property damage, or even hate filled signs. What is up? Where were our infiltrators? Where were the rednecks, militias, and people chanting racist slogans. Something went horribly wrong comrades.

Why just last week, 31 oppressed mask wearing people calling for death to the corrupt police and assaulting violent police officers were arrested in Olympia, but 3,000 tea partiers and NO ARRESTS? Something has gone horribly wrong. I even understand a bunch of crazy and scared gun owners will be having a gun rights rally on the 24th here.

Perhaps then we will get our blood in the streets, riots and property damage. If not, we will have to wait for May 1st, when the oppressed and marginalized workers and unions take to the streets to reclaim the city for their own!

I was most fortunate. When watching the People's Chanel, MSNBCBS, I caught these images. There was great havoc and turmoil caused by these evil Oboma racist Baggers.

Here is proof!

jail 1.jpg
jail 2.jpg
jail.jpg

Zero arrests? Is that a fact? Well Colonel, remember that you don't need to be distressed over facts! To you, and every good prog, facts are irrelevant; you make them up to serve the Common Good™.

As Dear Leader's life-coach once said:
"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing; everything to him is relative and changing."
-Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals.

So don't worry about what "really happened" because what "really happened" is what you say happened. All you have to do is say it over and over and over and over and over and over and over..

Oh and by the way, TeaBaggers here in Memphis burned crosses and threw molotov cocktails at the houses of gay people. Tell everyone you know, twice.

I'm worried comrades, this Tea Party business is catching on and going mainstream. I was very disappointed to hear our media tools on CNN admitting that they couldn't find a trace of anger, hate or racism at the numerous rallies they infiltrated. And speaking of infiltraitors, that clever little scheme of our seems to have failed miserably.

I'm ready to say enough is enough. No more Mr. Niceguy. We should call out our goons in the SEIU and ACORN and just raid these rallies and bust some heads. Have our anarchist cadre beat up a few old ladies. Maybe even vomit on little girls while their terrified daddy's watch.

Look at this latest provocation. It's worse than a damn Sarah Palin doll.

Tea Party Barbie.jpg

Comrade Whoopie, I fall on the ground in great laughter shock at Tea Bagger Barbie! This is completely un-doll like. What kind of damage will this do to impressionable young, propaganda filled minds, I ask?! Next we know there will be a Tea Bagger Ken carrying weaponry and slogans for Beer Summits! I am in an outrage.

ImageI am not sure which Tea Party this was spotted at, but on The Dennis Miller Radio Show, a woman called in an noted a sign that read:" I Can See November From My Front Porch". Whoever came up with this should get it on a T-shirt immediately.