A Cartoon Piece of History Supports Our Cause!

This was posted in 1934! Chicago Tribune! Google this guy, Orr. You'll find it!

SafeRedirect.jpg

Comrade Pamalinsky,

You have uncovered a secret document that no one is supposed to see. If people had knowledge of such history, we wouldn't be able to talk them into repeating it. This enabled Dear Leader Franklin Rosyvelt to keep the unemployment rate over and above 20% for years, all the way up and through WW2, thus saving the environment and maintaining a progressive low consumption economy.

Oh, Pamalinsky. Are you to get in trouble again by the exposing of secret documents?

Never mind. It now too late. Teabaggers have been of full denouncement by Dear Leaders media lapdogs and Dear Leader himself. No one to notice such foolish cartoon. The masses have been of mesmorizing of Dear Leader image. No one can yet to resist. And with new authority to overtake Wall Street there is no stopping of the Progressive Movement.

Best to get behind Obama Commerative Bedpan in explosive readiness.

My most darling Comrades, Leninka and Mrs Al Czarweary! Thanks so much for seeing what I am up against! Fact is, when I was submitting my headline, it appeared miraculously! (I think it might have something to do with the "all seeing eye" at the upper right corner of my post.) All I had to do is type in...A Cartoon...and it was filled out for me! Red Square sure can come up with some killer headlines! No? Just Zoom it! Read the copy! Amazing!

This cartoonist, Orr, was a major political cartoonist a while ago. I've seen his name. Chicago Tribune. Got it in my email today. Just wanted to share it!

Love,
Pammie

Comrade Putout wrote:Pamalinsky - you need more surveillance.

cctv-obama2.gif

Hmmm. Would you like to volunteer? All Comrades say that until it actually comes down to their own surveillance. Capiche?

I am confused but...

woman-n-binocs1.jpg

I am still watching you.

Comrade Putout wrote:I am confused but...I am still watching you.
Okay then! Why not go to my most recent post, responded to by RED SQUARE himself!

Granny's Secret Teaparty Reveal! She's PISSED! And VIOLENT!

In your dreams, Putout! Nice Cube, though.

I was wondering that as well, Fraulein. Odd.

Oh Forgodsakes, Comrade Putout. You think you're the first one to come up with this idea? Putin, Putout, Putin, Putout! Nice play on words, but we all know your implication. Damn! You nailed it! The law of supply and demand! Please. A cold shower might benefit you right now. Then again it may not. You will never be satisfied. Never.

FYI, you don't get to have your way with me just because you slap on The People's Cube™ my avatar. Sloppy silhouette job, and your perspective is off. I can understand this if you don't have the tools. Just say so! I can forgive anything. Happens to me all the time.

Putout! Ouch! Talk about setting myself up! Ya really got me on that one! Never saw that coming! You should probably get a beet of the week, but I have nothing to say about that. That's Pinkie's dept. Ow! Ow! Ow!

Howsomever, since your avatar looks like Hillary, the Many-Titted Empress, I was wondering how you can make this claim. Just wondering. I'll see if I can find THAT image. It's on the Cube somewhere.

Couldn't find it. All you need to know is that it is a reference to a cow. The "party approved" image of Hillary. How ya gonna get around that one? Hmmm?

Pamalinsky - many cows are eaten in these places in my country.

putin-n-putout-long.gif

Wow! Double Whammy Comrade Putout! Nice!

Oooo, I'll have a Brezniev burger with cheese and a side order of Oligarchy onion rings.