Wordless You Tube Post

...because it's so darned cute. Oh, I mean because I denounce politizoid!

That *was* cute and you did leave at least one short sentence. But Maggie, you been a very naughty prog and I can't guarantee that when Aunt Leninka gets home and sees this you won't get a spanking.

I DENOUNCE YOU, MARGARET, FOR PUTTING UP THE FUNNIEST YOUTUBE POST IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS! That's all.

Get yourself to the nearest mental hospital/re-education camp immediately!

Leninka perhaps you are being too hard on Margret. Perhaps a couple of weeks peeling the peoples beets would do.

We were young, once and were entertained by hilarious post once. This was prior to our becoming "Made Progressives" and now we simply do not acknowledge that we were amused.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Big Government shares a photo with their reminder that, today, in 1848, <a href="https://biggovernment.com/publius/2010/ ... ion/">Karl Marx</a> and Friedrich Engels first published The Communist Manifesto.

Red Star wrote:Leninka perhaps you are being too hard on Margret. Perhaps a couple of weeks peeling the peoples beets would do.

We were young, once and were entertained by hilarious post once. This was prior to our becoming "Made Progressives" and now we simply do not acknowledge that we were amused.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Don't underestimate humor, Comrade Red Star, in getting a right wing propoganda message to the pepples. Laughter is a product of either truth or a believed lie and since we never know which is which here, depending on the Current Truth, LAUGHTER CAN BE THE MOST DANGEROUS PROPAGANDA TOOL THERE IS!

Therefore, I DENOUNCE YOU, COMRADE RED STAR FOR UNDERESTIMATING THE DANGER OF LAUGHTER!

Where's the funny? The funny ought to be done, gone, and buried!

I thought we had death panels end of life counselors to deal with people like her. She's burden to the tax payers.

The ONLY thing showing up to "help" the old folks under Obamacare, is a hit squad from the Chicago thuggery. All those burdensome senior peeps are clogging up the system needed to sustain Progressives. Did that woman not read the back of the pamphlet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RojRPQ ... r_embedded

Who's that bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee? No really, who is the drummer suppose to be? Anyone?