I denounce South African "justice" system!

mi
It was to much dismay and disappointment, that I read about "swift" justice dispensed by the "World Cup" kangaroo antelope-court in South Africa...

Although I do applaud them for punishing the British hooligan (people choosing to direct their violence against anything but the class enemy deserve the harshest punishment), I'm outraged, that:

A court also sentenced three thieves to a total of 34 years in prison for robbing foreign journalists.
The poor "thieves" were condemned less than a week after the alleged "crime" took place (and, seriously, is wealth redistribution from White to Black ever a crime?..)

How could they possibly have been caught so quickly without their civil rights being violated? Did they have good legal representation? Certainly not -- otherwise the trial would've lasted for months!

It is a shame, that South Africa -- a country with visible streaks of Progressivism shown since abolition of Apartheid -- chose to turn back all those achievements to appease the World Cup crowd of the uber filthy rich, who could afford to go over there with the pockets worth robbing...

I think it's because of Dirty Harry. That movie is bad influence.

Comrade Mi

The purpose of justice is not to dispense justice. The purpose of justice is to instill a righteous fear of the State in the population.

Are you a made prog or a useful idiot?

If you are the first, you should understand the basic tenets of Progressivism.

One Soccer Hooligan, One Bullet!

Obamugabe