Economic Recovery - Progressing As Planned

unemployment256.jpg
Thing could not be better Comrades, transitions from private to Public is on track.

Is it not glorious that dear Leaders plan is working out so well? I am sure the masses will be pleased once they adjust to the benevolent government meeting all their every most of their some of the daily needs. How fortunate we are!

Comrades,
I believe that the next sector that needs to be nationalized is the food industry. They obviously have many employment opportunities for the common peasant.

I think the Census worker model is the wave of the future. Every six months the gov. hires workers (needed or not) for one of their many new acquisitions. Then after six months they get laid off and new people are hired. Thus the gov. can brag about all the new people being hired and all the unemployed will get on the job training in a variety of fields (auto worker, oil well driller, banking, health insurance, etc).

Anti-Prog Alert (not for children or elderly)
in the end.jpg

What is wrong with you people!! Don't you know who to blame for all of this? It's still Bush's fault!! Just give the stimulus package another chance to spread the wealth of the peoples. If that doesn't work, then we can start nationalizing all those companies. who are scared to death to hire anyone for fear of higher payroll taxes, higher insurance premiums, more regulations, higher workman's comp insurance, higher minimum wage increases, etc., and a crappy economy as a result of inflation caused by the government printing more and more money to pay bond holders after having borrowed money that we didn't have in the first place.