Purgetoberfest, the Fun Continues!

POLL: Who would you like to see Purged in the Cube?

Poll ended at 10/9/2005, 7:33 am

Edward (hiccup) Kennedy
50%
Cindy "Moonbat Momma" Sheehan
50%

TOTAL VOTES: 6

Well, the members of the Cube have been drooling for some more purging, and I think it's only fair that the masses get what they need....the only question is who? Both are a pain in my ass and must be eliminated.

PLEASE!! We must purge Uncle Ted...look at how he blusters with self-importance!

Mrs. Sheman is a flash-in-the-pan...Teddy's been a hanger-on, camera-hogging blowhard for far too long...get out the guillotine or drive a stake up his a**, you pick!

Ted Kennedy? NEVER HEARD OF HIM!!!

Hillary wrote:Well, the members of the Cube have been drooling for some more purging, and I think it's only fair that the masses get what they need....the only question is who? Both are a pain in my ass and must be eliminated.

A TWOFER! BOGO!!! DO BOTH THESE TWERPS!!

A TWOFER! BOGO!!! DO BOTH THESE TWERPS!!

A good suggestion, I'll go sharpen my guillotine....

I voted for Cindy. She would take over the Party and purge all of us! That cheap tart must be stopped.

My vote's for that damn Kennedy asshole. His brothers did a lot for my company and crony capitalism but that fat drunk won't play ball. He really believes that Marxist claptrap. Screw him! Purge that bastard. What's good for Halliburton is good for the country.

Comrade Otis wrote:I voted for Cindy. She would take over the Party and purge all of us! That cheap tart must be stopped.

Commrade!!! She is a poser, a wannabe, a fraud...Kennedy needs purgin'!!

Let's just purge the both of them and get it over with.

A tie! We shall do both.
Edward shall go first. As leader of the "Gang of Four" he must be made humble before the Cube!
Same rules as before except this time the guilty defendant may speak during the procedings because everybody knows that Teddy's big fat piehole is his own worst enemy.

Let me begin by introducing Exhibit A:

From today's NewsMax Headlines......

Ted Kennedy's Anti-Hillary Agenda

Newspapers across the country have reported that Ted Kennedy will back John Kerry for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008 even if Hillary Clinton also seeks the nomination.

But that vow - divulged in an interview - comes as so surprise to readers of the Insider Report.

The June 4 edition of the Insider revealed that Kennedy, along with Kerry, Al Gore and Howard Dean - the so-called "Gang of Four" - were intent on stopping Hillary's 2008 presidential bid.

Then in our June 26 edition, in an article about Edward Klein's book "The Truth About Hillary," we disclosed that the Gang of Four were likely delighted by the Clinton-bashing book.

"These four liberal Democrats detest Hillary Clinton and have pledged to stop her no matter what from getting the Democratic nomination," the article read in part.

"Each member of the Gang has his own motive. Kennedy is disgusted by the Clintons' moderate politics and he has already endorsed Kerry for 2008. Kerry has his own presidential ambitions. Gore blames his 2000 loss on Hillary, who he says siphoned off key resources from her Senate race. And Dean blames the Clintons for his 2004 campaign woes."

In the recent interview, Kennedy told the Associated Press that his loyalty is to Kerry, his fellow Massachusetts Democrat, and said: "If he runs, I would support him."

Kennedy's headline-making interview is most likely an effort to stop the Hillary 2008 juggernaut. Kennedy is signaling Democratic activists and donors: Hillary is not the only candidate so don't throw your support to her yet.

Treason Comrades! Kommissar Betty, sharpen that Mark VII!

Hillary

Dr. Evil
muahaha....muahahaha....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kommissar Betty, sharpen that Mark VII!

Done. Can we keel hem now mathter?

Kommissar Betty wrote:
Kommissar Betty, sharpen that Mark VII!

Done. Can we keel hem now mathter?

Kommissar, it's rumored that a new version of the Mark VII is in trial stage...true?

Quite true indeed. It will come out shortly after Halloween, to the dismay of all those death-worshiping freaks out there.

The new Mark VII XLR has enough space to comfortably fit 3 occupants as well as their luggage. It also sports new features like air conditioning, improved handling capabilities, and dull-resistant blades. And if you buy within the next 2 months, you can take advantage of our 10,000 mile limited power train warranty as well as 0% interest for the first full year! Visit your nearest guillotine dealer for more information, offer ends March 2006.

Hillary wrote:A tie! We shall do both.
Edward shall go first. As leader of the "Gang of Four" he must be made humble before the Cube!
Same rules as before except this time the guilty defendant may speak during the procedings because everybody knows that Teddy's big fat piehole is his own worst enemy.

Let me begin by introducing Exhibit A:

From today's NewsMax Headlines......

Ted Kennedy's Anti-Hillary Agenda

Newspapers across the country have reported that Ted Kennedy will back John Kerry for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008 even if Hillary Clinton also seeks the nomination.

But that vow - divulged in an interview - comes as so surprise to readers of the Insider Report.

The June 4 edition of the Insider revealed that Kennedy, along with Kerry, Al Gore and Howard Dean - the so-called "Gang of Four" - were intent on stopping Hillary's 2008 presidential bid.

Then in our June 26 edition, in an article about Edward Klein's book "The Truth About Hillary," we disclosed that the Gang of Four were likely delighted by the Clinton-bashing book.

"These four liberal Democrats detest Hillary Clinton and have pledged to stop her no matter what from getting the Democratic nomination," the article read in part.

"Each member of the Gang has his own motive. Kennedy is disgusted by the Clintons' moderate politics and he has already endorsed Kerry for 2008. Kerry has his own presidential ambitions. Gore blames his 2000 loss on Hillary, who he says siphoned off key resources from her Senate race. And Dean blames the Clintons for his 2004 campaign woes."

In the recent interview, Kennedy told the Associated Press that his loyalty is to Kerry, his fellow Massachusetts Democrat, and said: "If he runs, I would support him."

Kennedy's headline-making interview is most likely an effort to stop the Hillary 2008 juggernaut. Kennedy is signaling Democratic activists and donors: Hillary is not the only candidate so don't throw your support to her yet.

Treason Comrades! Kommissar Betty, sharpen that Mark VII!

Hillary
Image Purge? Schmurge! Guillotine? Schmillotine! Iz not efficient -Komrades! Vee must get more produktion! Firingk sqvadz iz where itz at! I zuzpekt capitalist roaderz -tryink to slow produktion and korner prices!

OK -all of this blaming and accuzing -Iz like good old days of show trials and inquisitions! Hah! Maybe Amerikanski politiks has fun potential -despite Al Gore. Imagine-because of so-called global warmink -Meester Gore won't have no more veenie roasts, BBQs (he's done in the SOUTH WEST HaHaHa!) or burning villages of mass deportees.

Ever seen photo of Hillary in babushka headscarf and nothing else? Nyet? Vanna buy some?

Konsider your economic and visual sacrifice iz donation to herioc future of Party!

signed:

"Uncle Joe"

The guiding light of all agitators