Bernie Sanders Trains Hard to Knock-Out Capitalism

We've always known Bernie Sanders to be a hell of a boxer. He's a broken record record-breaker!.

We're glad Comrade Bernie Sanders is training too hard to knock out Capitalism. Of course, the Capitalists foolishly think they'll be saved by the bell. Here's a video of his latest training session.

--KOOK

When I saw that this morning, I so inspired by Comrade Bernie Sanders' perseverance until I realized that what helped him continue was the inspiring music he remembered from Friday Night Fights sponsored by the Gillette Cavalcade of Sports, which I'm sure he watched (except when he was on his honeymoon in Mother Russia). So, I thought the proletariat would enjoy hearing the same inspiring music as a tribute to his dogged determination. This man can take a lot of punishment for the Good of the Collective.

--KOOK[/CENTER]

Kook, the competence of Bernster's boxing skills to thwart Capitalism is so inspiring. Surely, the Chinese Trade Negotiating Team is taking notes from the Bernster Master.

jackalopelipsky wrote:Kook, the competence of Bernster's boxing skills to thwart Capitalism is so inspiring. Surely, the Chinese Trade Negotiating Team is taking notes from the Bernster Master.

I think Mao's successors despise Stalinists like Bernie (who, unlike Lenin, failed to understand use of the fauxcapitalist rope) because Mao's successors have combined the Boxer Rebellion with Maoism and fauxcapitalism. So, the American Left, which loved Bernie is now gravitating toward Fauxcahontas because she, like Xi, understands Lenin's fauxcapitalist rope.
The American Left now hates Russia but loves and wants to emulate the Maoist-Boxer-Fauxcapitalistic Neo-Marxist-Leninists (MBFNML). That's why our progressive comrades will soon re-iconocize her as "CrazyBeth Warren":
Image --KOOK

Little Tits Who Never Smiles just might beat out Bernie. The Last of the Mohonkies could be our first cis-gendered white privileged woke self-identified politics involved person female President.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Little Tits Who Never Smiles just might beat out Bernie. The Last of the Mohonkies could be our first cis-gendered white privileged woke self-identified politics involved person female President.

You know, when I created the CrazyBeth agit-prop, I thought I had conceived every possible variation from Fauxcohontas, to CrazyBeth, but you now come up with the Last of the Mohonkies, which made me laugh out loud. I'm tempted to re-do the agit-prop and steal your idea, but I'm just too lazy. And even if I were to do so, someone else would come up with some other clever variation of a native tribe -- such as Comanche (maybe Co-man-She). There were so many native tribes -- I'd never finish.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:Kook, the competence of Bernster's boxing skills to thwart Capitalism is so inspiring. Surely, the Chinese Trade Negotiating Team is taking notes from the Bernster Master.

I think Mao's successors despise Stalinists like Bernie (who, unlike Lenin, failed to understand use of the fauxcapitalist rope) because Mao's successors have combined the Boxer Rebellion with Maoism and fauxcapitalism. So, the American Left, which loved Bernie is now gravitating toward Fauxcahontas because she, like Xi, understands Lenin's fauxcapitalist rope.
The American Left now hates Russia but loves and wants to emulate the Maoist-Boxer-Fauxcapitalistic Neo-Marxist-Leninists (MBFNML). That's why our progressive comrades will soon re-iconocize her as "CrazyBeth Warren":
Image --KOOK

Comrade KOOK, you forgot the most elegant nickname of them all:

Speaking Bull

Comrades Kook and Stierlitz the collection plate must be filled to make the CrazyBeth Warren Monument a reality. School Children all across AmeriKKKa must contribute this month's ration of milk money to this inspiring national treasure.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
KOOK wrote:

The American Left now hates Russia but loves and wants to emulate the Maoist-Boxer-Fauxcapitalistic Neo-Marxist-Leninists (MBFNML). That's why our progressive comrades will soon re-iconocize her as "CrazyBeth Warren": [image deleted to save space]

--KOOK

Speaking Bull

Comrade Stierlitz,

You are right to remind us that many tribal names were also Action-Verb Names. Thus, desiring to be the first "dancing" president, she will adapt "Dances with Wolves" by becoming known as "Dances Without Rhythm":

For those whose browsers won't display the embedded version, here's the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sGRQoXAkzg.

--KOOK

jackalopelipsky wrote:Comrades Kook and Stierlitz the collection plate must be filled to make the CrazyBeth Warren Monument a reality. School Children all across AmeriKKKa must contribute this month's ration of milk money to this inspiring national treasure.

Then, in addition to being "Dances Without Rhythm," she can be "Confiscates Children's Milk Money to Build Monument to Self."

--KOOK

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Speaking Bull

Or perhaps:
The Bull Whisperer

RedDiaperette wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Speaking Bull

Or perhaps:
The Bull Whisperer

How (get it?)

Actually, it should be Climate-Change Whisperer Flatulator or, perhaps more realistically, Global-Warming Whisperer Flatulator or in a manner emulating Dances With Wolves, how about "Warming Globe by Flatulence" or "Flatulates in Wind" or "Breaks Wind" or "Gone With the Wind" or "Going in the Wind" or "Blowing in the Wind" "Flatulating with the Wind" or "Flatulating in the Wind" or "Oral Flatulator," or even better, "The First Flatulator of Color," but that may raise the question, "What is the color of Flatulence?" Or, as a "Social Justice Warrior of Color" to be called "Red Flatulence." Or how about a "person of Redskin," but that would violate the NFL's DeeCee's team's trademark. Maybe "Indigenousness Whisperer" or "Indigenousness Flatulator"? Or as one who battles Global Cooling (known as "Winter") as "TeePee Flatulator"?
How about quitting while I'm behind? Maybe "Oral Flatulator" is the best.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Little Tits Who Never Smiles just might beat out Bernie. The Last of the Mohonkies could be our first cis-gendered white privileged woke self-identified politics involved person female President.
You know, when I created the CrazyBeth agit-prop, I thought I had conceived every possible variation from Fauxcohontas, to CrazyBeth, but you now come up with the Last of the Mohonkies, which made me laugh out loud. I'm tempted to re-do the agit-prop and steal your idea, but I'm just too lazy. And even if I were to do so, someone else would come up with some other clever variation of a native tribe -- such as Comanche (maybe Co-man-She). There were so many native tribes -- I'd never finish.

--KOOK
Alas, KOOK, I filched said meme from yonder other forum. I must say, it is one of my favorites on Ms. Warren. I just saw another one re: Justice Ginsburg, Bless her heart.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
KOOK wrote:

--KOOK
Alas, KOOK, I filched said meme from yonder other forum. I must say, it is one of my favorites on Ms. Warren. I just saw another one re: Justice Ginsburg, Bless her heart.

[images deleted by KOOK just for this reply just to save space -- the collective has only so much space.]

Papa,

Your filching confession arrived at a time of great coincidence. I have just learned from a reliably high highly reliable source that Bernie Sanders' campaign will soon expand and intensify his criticism of Fauxcahontas for stealing his platform by adding that she's also stealing his most endearing quality -- frequent flatulence. The source said Bernie angrily said (about Fauxcohontas): "I was flatulating before Senator Warren began flatulating and now others who flatulate are being accused of stealing from her rather than from me. Even Hillary didn't steal my campaign techniques -- she just stole my delegates."

--KOOK

Most Equal Komrads,

I must return to the original agitprop in this Ever So Equal Post. I understand that Komrad Bernie is triumphing over Capitalism (spit spit) with brute force, but why is Charles Manson there with a video camera?

A very confused ichthyoid,

Red Salmon

KOOK wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:Comrades Kook and Stierlitz the collection plate must be filled to make the CrazyBeth Warren Monument a reality. School Children all across AmeriKKKa must contribute this month's ration of milk money to this inspiring national treasure.

Then, in addition to being "Dances Without Rhythm," she can be [highlight=#ffff99]"Confiscates Children's Milk Money to Build Monument to Self."
[/highlight]
--KOOK

You mean like an "Indian Giver"? ??'pelipsky

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equal Komrads,

I must return to the original agitprop in this Ever So Equal Post. I understand that Komrad Bernie is triumphing over Capitalism (spit spit) with brute force, but why is Charles Manson there with a video camera?

Red Salmon

Must be a doppelganger.

Bernie's training is intense. I don't think Kapitalism stands a chance. Bernie's going to BERN it down.

Red Salmon, the presence of Charles Manson as videojournalist confused 'pelipsky, too ---and was that work done for the Campaign's campaign...or was Charlie going free lance to grow contender memberships for the Knock out Capitalism Gym's Self Butt Kicking Machine?

The sheer drive, stamina, and cat like agility of Bernster's mental game is just so refined and disciplined. Neither Trump nor Capitalism gonna lay a glove on Bernie's eye of the tiger. This is surely the next leader to GWONT...and to have Charlie on board is just a sign that the culture war has come full circle. Why even Jane Fonda is out knocking door to door talking to little people of Pennsylvania oppressed by the tyrant Trump. The generation that just keeps on 'giving' so much...of what isn't theirs and creating problems that don't actually exist.

'pelipsky
#BR 549

CIZ! Did that video really show the Bernster biting the head off a corn dog?? That is so anti-New Green Deal - CORN?? and Pork?? When we all know FARMING is in fact the reason plants are going extinct according to Aelys M Humphreys, assistant professor at the Department of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences at Stockholm University.

And as practiced here in Texazistan, water can be diverted to San Antonio for Shamu to frolic in and tourists can barge around River Walk, though eating a corn dog might not be possible due to reallocation of water resources. It's about priorities....and the way the Bernster bit the head off of his corn dog..is a lesson that we don't need a corn dog on a stick while watching Shamu, anyway...just deep fried capitalist greed street food that's bad for us...AND "The Planet."

'pelipsky

"You know, when I created the CrazyBeth agit-prop, I thought I had conceived every possible variation from Fauxcohontas, to CrazyBeth, but you now come up with the Last of the Mohonkies, which made me laugh out loud. I'm tempted to re-do the agit-prop and steal your idea, but I'm just too lazy. And even if I were to do so, someone else would come up with some other clever variation of a native tribe -- such as Comanche (maybe Co-man-She). There were so many native tribes -- I'd never finish.--KOOK" ....................................................................................................................................................In Oklahoma, the Choctaw name is "She-Who-Stands-With-Her-Head-Up-Azz"

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equal Komrads,

Red Salmon
Red Salmon, is this your pre-pubescent photo? The resemblance is amazing!Image

Most Equal Kalashnikook,

So what if it is?

Red Salmon

Now Back to Bernie... Or is it Back in the USSR?

Ja, Komrade KOOK, and I haf zis, vrom ze Chermany (it's also here):

(ze original of Okt. 2019 here, enhanced in Mar. 2020 viz optimal pics, direkt vrom ze Stasi Archiv!)
(ze komments to both variants - alas, DDR-Cherman only - are korrekt, 10 years Gulag assured!)

μ-background: Erich H is the one who pushed my doppelganger (120% Stalinist, DDR GenSec for 21 years) aside, only to be DDR GenSec for the next 18 years (and he would surely last longer, if not for that deplorable upheaval of 1989).

Now, @DerWahreErich (= @realErichHonecker): just think of TPC, but based on DDR-Kommunismus, and reduced to just one Komrade, with a single bunker (WMOMNE!), no Tractor Barn #2, no Jiffy Lobo™, no KMT Center etc. The gist (and big fun) of that site: Erich refers (satirically) to current events/lunacies/polit-bombasts etc., but uses that horrible (and inimitable!) DDR-apparatchik lingo plus phrasing and korrekt-think.

(a glimpse - only in German, of course ; you definitely need a training in real-life DDR, or at least real-life Eastern Bloc, to take delight in that Lingulag)