Despite POTUS Warning, Most Are Having Trouble Remembering That Time Trump Told Us to Inject Ourselves With Bleach

Biden_Syringe.jpg

Rehoboth Beach, DE -- In a semi-live video released today by the Biden administration, the US President urged the citizenry to 'Remember, during the Pandemic Donald Trump told us to inject ourselves with bleach.'  However, no evidence exists that Trump ever said this, making the memory difficult for most to access.

As voter Tom "Tom" Johnson said when interviewed for this article, "Yeah, I can't remember him [Trump] ever saying that.  I looked it up on Snopes and it came back as 'Should be true' so I just assume it must have happened.  I mean, Trump has a record of saying things that are mean, right?  He recently called for a bloodbath if he loses in the fall, so he probably said that he wants us all injecting ourselves with bleach.  Wouldn't surprise me at all, probably just getting covered up by the vast right wing conspiracy."

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
3/25/2024, 12:25 pm
Rehoboth Beach, DE -- In a semi-live video released today by the Biden administration, the US President urged the citizenry to 'Remember, during the Pandemic Donald Trump told us to inject ourselves with bleach.'  However, no evidence exists that Trump ever said this, making the memory difficult for most to access.
Not too hard. Short and complete text of Trump's words included:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-tru ... -factcheck

Of course, anyone with common sense knows you can't kill the Wuhan Flu virus by injecting bleach. That's absurd. It's a respiratory virus.

You have to open the jug of bleach, stick your nose over the spout and breathe deeply and continuously for at least 5-10 minutes.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/25/2024, 12:44 pm

Of course, anyone with common sense knows you can't kill the Wuhan Flu virus by injecting bleach. That's absurd. It's a respiratory virus.

You have to open the jug of bleach, stick your nose over the spout and breathe deeply and continuously for at least 5-10 minutes.
Make a tiktok video of that and it'll be the new challenge all the kids are talking about.  Like eating tidepods...

Comrades, this rewriting our collective minds sounds like something cooked up by Mary McCord’s pre/post cog news lab.

McCord told NBC: “We’re already starting to put together a team to think through the most damaging types of things that he [Trump] might do so that we’re ready to bring lawsuits if we have to.”

Mary McCord’s pre/post cog news lab is trying to remind us of fake memory of the dictator Orange Man Bad Trumputler told America to main line bleach and then walked unrecognized into Bergdorf’s NYC. These thoughts were cooked up in Mary McCords Pre/Post Cog News Lab and then released on the minds of popular opinion of misinformation confused as facts.

Tulsi Gabbard would secure Mary McCord’s Pre/Post Cog News Lab, immediately.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... -activity/

Yes, I think Biden said today that he remembers taking a train over the recently deceased and racist Francis Scott Key bridge in Baltimore. Which never had train tracks on it .

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
3/26/2024, 8:45 pm
Yes, I think Biden said today that he remembers taking a train over the recently deceased and racist Francis Scott Key bridge in Baltimore. Which never had train tracks on it .
I wonder how long a compilation video would be if it contained all the ridiculous lies the current leader of the free world has uttered on camera?

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/25/2024, 12:44 pm
3/25/2024, 12:25 pm
Not too hard. Short and complete text of Trump's words included:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-tru ... -factcheck

Mix generous amounts of Party approved ammonia with Party approved bleach for extra disinfecting power.

3/27/2024, 10:24 am
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
3/26/2024, 8:45 pm
I wonder how long a compilation video would be if it contained all the ridiculous lies the current leader of the free world has uttered on camera?

Methinks at least as long as Gone With The Wind with full intro, intermission and recessional/credits roll.