Trumpenomics is destroying our economy. Vote Potemkin 2024 for change!

Donald Trump is destroying what was once the last best hope of our democracy. Your vote counts and don’t let anyone tell you different. The economy is just sputtering along at 1.6% because of Trump’s incompetence. Get ready for the Trump depression. 

Throw the rascals out. Vote Potemkin in 2024. 

Trump can’t hide in his basement this time. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/24/busi ... index.html

Nothing tastes better than smoked GDP. Trumpenomics didn’t produce anything that could be sold in the world market. Who needs productive work, when you have a paycheck?

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04 ... tter-most/

Most Equally Esteemed Comrades,

I engaged in an unfortunate encounter with some of my neighbors.  Normally I just wave and keep walking, but this time I allowed myself be lured into conversation.  The upshot is that they are quite chuffed that the economy is surging along.  After all, if the inflation rate keeps soaring, they will receive a big Cost Of Living Adjustment in their Social Security!  I almost pointed out that the "increase" would in no way make up for their loss of buying power brought on by the same inflation.  Then I decided that they probably hate me enough and I didn't want to have to clean it up after their heads exploded.  Maybe they'll corner me in the future to complain about not being able to afford bread or some other staple.  I'll try not to smirk.  Maybe they can invest in a new electric vehicle? 

Did anyone else catch the numbers mentioned in the Ford article?  Wow, a whopping 10,000 EVs were bought from Ford by the public in the first quarter.  As opposed to 626,000 internal combustion powered vehicles.  Gosh those EVs are popular!  Don't get me wrong, if you want to drive an EV, go right ahead.  After all, Clara Bryant Ford (Henry's better half) drove an EV right up until WWII.  Just don't force me to drive one. 

Red Salmon