Who or what are The KG3? And why?

Some say they are an ad hoc group of cagey party misfits "putting the toil in toilet humor." Others suspect this troika was selected for its commitment to outstanding production. Do not be ridiculous. But perhaps the masses have the right to know why The KG3s efforts merit a separate category when they are not even children of elite Party members? Perhaps it is not wise to ask too many questions.

The KG3 started their own site

Comrades! Let me congratulate on behalf of our glorious collective Comrade BigFurHat and other KG3 members who have been reallocated to a new website created by their mutual comrade - https://www.iOwnTheWorld.com - which for now features mostly their fine propaganda, but I understand other submissions may be accepted as well. The KG3's unparalleled contributions to progress of mankind towards the World of Next Tuesday(tm) will always live in the hearts and minds of the People's Cube collective of which the will remain an integral part. Know, comrades - The KG3 will always have a second bunker on the Cube. [ CUE CARD: unstoppable sobbing and wailing ]

Ahem... In the meantime, BigFurHat has continued to develop his comic series The Obamas featuring the trusty lapdog Media - our favorite house pet that has been brought to the Cube by General Secretary and has since left its marks in quite a few corners. Unlike the People's Cube series, Media is not the main character of BigFurHat's creation.

Congrats on the new site KG3. I just Hope you continue to post here on the Cube, y'all have some very interesting and funny articles.

Dearest Leader Red Square,

I too have been battling the demon of nicotine addiction, as has our Obamessiah.
I propose that we at the Cube, start a chapter of NAA or Nicotine Addicts Anonymous!

How else can our Supreme Leader expect to reign forever? That or perhaps he will miraculously make the horrid addiction go away, what with his supernatural powers. I sure hope that he can change me, as well........gotta get a smoke now..........puff..exhale....puff...exhale....

We absolutely will still remain part of the collective on the Cube. Right now we are in glorious honeymoon stage - when the afterglow becomes a barely visual ember we will be prodigal comrades.
BigFurHat

BigFurHat wrote:We absolutely will still remain part of the collective on the Cube. Right now we are in glorious honeymoon stage - when the afterglow becomes a barely visual ember we will be prodigal comrades.
BigFurHat

Comrade BigFurHat,

Please excuse me, (I was having a smoke) for not congratulating you on your new site, Sir.

I will force... direct all under my command to give up their (small pitiful) paychecks to purchase items for your troika,......I mean Internet Store, and to never ask questions about the expense incurred, (at their certain peril)......hahah.....Good Luck !

I wish to congratulate the KG3 as well. iOwntheWorld.com is absolutely hilarious.
I especially liked this below, great work.

The KG3 are not really gone, they'll always be a part of the glorious collective. Just think of them as "away" at college where they are getting their minds right while their rooms at The Cube remain a disgraceful mess that I swear will get cleaned up just as soon as we all come home for May Day Break.
By the way, can you take up a collection for train fare?

Comrade Red Hat,
I am request transfer from FSB to KG3. I am from old school of glorious KGB
when men were men and the sheep were afraid. All this progressive talking and political correctness so as to not offend this people is very confusing and taxing on my brain. I know, I know, I too must pay taxes but comrade come on, they are taking little pieces of my brain. I just want to go back to glorious day when I can kick in door and beat man until he have peas in pants and confess crime.
Please approach Commander BigFurHat for plead my case. I must go crazy man
if I have to babysit these chardonnay-swilling, cross-dressing, jiffo-lubo indulging
progressive subjects. They are still believing we will make nanny-state for them
when we have total world control under Beloved Leader Obama. I will be much better party member and operative for state security if I can be the gray man again. I have much to offer party in future and when is time for retirement I will take shovel and go peacefully to gulag. Now I must do best job from underground.
Very Respectful,
Commrad Vilhelm