April 1: The People Cube is Seven Years Old!

The People Cube is seven years old! Within this period we have posted nine million articles that were viewed by sixty billion people in more than three hundred thousand countries. Our stories were quoted on ninety million websites and translated into fifteen thousand languages. Our mailroom workers responded to sixty four million fan emails, and the site membership has exceeded seventy hundred million registered users.

Rumors that this glorious success has been achieved through slave labor, torture, and imprisonment of staff writers, artists, and network engineers are nothing but slanderous bourgeois propaganda. The perpetrators shall be found and properly purged.

See previous glorious celebrations >>

APRIL FOOLS DAY IN PEOPLE'S CUBE HISTORY

Image Congratulations, dearest Comrades of the Cube! Undoubtedly your success is made possible in no small part by the forced extensive hard work and labor of the great people you imprison employ. We, as always, are willing to help you in any way we can by brainwashing informing the masses with THE TRUTH™. Салют!

Image TPC is without a doubt one of the best satirical sites on the Internet. If not, THE BEST. It certainly gives me a kind of escape from the ordinary and from the leftist garbage that pollutes the mainstream, with "people-powered" laughs along the way. To the next seven years! Salute!

Kongratulations on your 7 years of success mediocrity.
May your next seven be equally as insignificant and progressive.
cube.jpg

Most certainly this is a most equal achievement...

And again I suggest extra vodka rations all round...Heh heh...

I would sing "Happy Birthday" but the beet plants die when I sing and the ugly Kapitalist piggy copyright owners won't let me without paying them some money ...spit.

All sites are equal, but the People's Cube is more equal than others! Pozdravlyuayu tovarishchi! Da zdravstvuyet Kub Naroda!

(prog off)
P.S. Who else thinks April Fool's day should be on April 15?

A most glorious and highly equal birthday to my fellow progs, proles, and of course, comrades at the wonderful gulag known as the People's Cube!

So what was the world like seven years ago? Well, that evil fascist NAZI bourgeoisie George W. Bush <spit> had just begun his second term. As we know, George W. Bush deliberately spent his entire second term trying to make the job difficult for our most magnificent Dear Leader. Bush <spit> knew ahead of time that Dear Leader would be next and as a RACIST, he wanted to ruin Dear Leader. Oh and of course, Sarah Palin <spit> was doing things to make it difficult for Dear Leader as well.

P-p-please sir, may I have another beet ration so that my bleeding fingers can continue toiling for the further glory of The People's Cube?

itsforthechildrenlogo.jpg

Copy of kids-sing-praise-of-obama.jpg

The Peoples Cube brings the message of TRUE HOPE ™ unto the children of a better world.

Happy Birthday, hopeful Cube supporters! Thank You for advancing the Revolution these past seven years! As a reward for your loyal service, I hereby present you with a photo of me in The People's ™ new $50,000 April Fools outfit which they have allowed me to wear at last evening's Hollywood Kid's Choice Awards for this special occasion. Enjoy!

article-2123478-126B9963000005DC-362_306x423.jpg

Sandra Fluke thanks The People's Cube for her increased exposure. As a result her activity has risen 69%. Happy Birthday TPC. (and you too Red Square XXXXXXX)

sandra at un.jpg

So...will there be presents? For us, I mean. From the proles.

While Colonel 7.62 might be able to tweak it a bit, I don't believe that the present is until Next Tuesday™. It's always good to be progressively forward-thinking, however, and perhaps we shall all receive an extra beet ration this evening!

Mazel Tov. I have consulted with the other party members, and we will all pool our ration cards to give Red Square extra beets and potatoes in celebration.

Had the boys in The Peoples Navy galley whip up a special treat to celebrate.

galley food 40.jpg

Who's up for a little jellied avocado mold with sour cream, Bleached beet cake and Cottage cheese anchovy loaf???

Цонгратулатионc Comrade Red Square = Back to the future! Next Tuesday!

[highlight=#f5f5f5]группа по!
[/highlight]
[center]Party on!... Leninade for all!

[attachment=1]Leninade-1.jpg[/attachment][/center]
the_communist_party_large.gif

News is slow to travel to gulag I work at... Happy Day of Birth to the Glorious Kollektive!

Tokarev, no problem. You are fashionably late, but the party still rolls on!

My participation in the People's Cube has changed my life!

Not only am I learning to write concise blab, thanks to the Cube's tolerance of my sometimes inane rhetoric, including annoying videos, a substitute for what I should put in my own words. I'm working on it. I have actually found the love of my life, Comrade Tovarich, right here on the Cube! We will be married soon.

I have also met many wonderful Comrades who I love. Let's see, and I don't wish to leave anyone out…Pinkie, Kraz, Tovi, Redumdi, Comrade Putout, Capt. Commie, Red Rooster, R.O.C.K in the USSA, and my dear mentor, Father Prog Theocritus, and our most beloved Red Square!

You all make me so happy! I love you more than you know!

P'sky

Happy Anniversary!!! Seven years? It's unbearable for me to think that I've missed the first 6 1/2 years of this glorious website! I feel like such a failure. What can I say? The People's Cube completes me.

And, congratulations to Pamalinsky and Tovarich! Where do I send the gift?

Capt. Commie wrote:Happy Anniversary!!! Seven years? It's unbearable for me to think that I've missed the first 6 1/2 years of this glorious website! I feel like such a failure. What can I say? The People's Cube completes me.

And, congratulations to Pamalinsky and Tovarichi! Where do I send the gift?
You ARE the gift, dear Commie! Yes! That's the whole point! The Cube completes me, as well! We are all on the same page and yet, have so many different stories to tell! I do so love us! Yes!

Comrades,

I have been a Cubista since the days of Comrade Unperson. My bleeding heart throbs for my Pamalinsky, my comradette met through the Cube. It goes without saying that other throbs include Karl, social justice, and The Won, but Pamalinsky is most equal.

Heavy duties involving studying Party doctrine and toiling for CEUs have deprived me of maximum Cubage, but I have unwavering certainty that someone's excess (of that, but of this and the other will do as well) will be redistributed to me.

Look at what the PEOPLES CUBE has accomplished in just 7 short years.
Strong communism cures weak liberalism!
Our battle cry is now heard in the streets of the glorious new USSA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Pgw34V4cjY

And here I was under the understanding that I was the main squeeze for Pamalinski... even Princess Nookie was supposed to come visit right after harvest, but NOOOO...... Such is life in the beet fields. I have much work to do.

Tovarichi wrote:And here I was under the understanding that I was the main squeeze for Pamalinski... even Princess Nookie was supposed to come visit right after harvest, but NOOOO...... Such is life in the beet fields. I have much work to do.
Oh, Tovi!I will never forget your "giving back" of my goat. (After your great success in getting it!) It was utterly charming and lovable, even my Tovarich thought so! You wrote some equally charming tomes to Pinkie as well. At least I thought so. (Ahem)

Nope. Don't come crawling back to me, young lady. You've made your decision, now put on your big-girl overalls and hoe your own beets. I won't say anything bad about you or Comrade Tovarich (who just might be a cousin of mine...similar last name and all of that) I hope you find happiness, and have a stockpot large enough to boil enough beets for the two of you.

I will say that if you find your house infested with cats, let me know. As a trained assassin in the service of the Motherland, I can do something about that.

Image Back to work, all of you.