Mime Obama: Ever feel like you're in the wrong place?

[img]/images/Obama_Wrong_Place_Independence.jpg[/img]

The recent story of Obama celebrating Independence Day in Paris with a massive fundraiser has prompted us to envision the Dear Leader as a dreamy French mime. It was only logical then to place French Mime Obama in some American context with the caption, "Ever feel like you're in the wrong place?" The costume merely amplifies the obvious: regardless of whether he was born in Hawaii or not, Obama is not American in his heart and mind. He looks and feels out of place in any American setting that is not a gathering of snobbish elites, media bubbleheads, or mind-numb leftist radicals.

The next logical step was to post the picture of Mime Obama alone, so that you could test this theory by placing him in various American settings of your choice.

[img]/images/Obama_Out_Of_Place_Revolution.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Obama_Out_of_Place_Reagan_Berlin.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Obama_Wrong_Place_IwoJima.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Obama_Wrong_Place_D-Day.jpg[/img]

Here's Mime Obama on a transparent background. You know what to do with it.

[img]/images/Obama_Mime_Musing.png[/img]

More of Mime Obama feeling out of place:

Comrades, I take exception to this. I happen to know that Lord Barack Hussein Kardashian was in the Alamo, in 1836. When I was a child, the chancel was full of brass plaques listing the names of the people who died there. [ It is truly moving; you do not have to be told to keep your voice low and the Daughters of the Republic of Texas would chew your head off if you caused a stink. They're fearsome. ]

Those plaques have been removed and melted down, to form a large plaque:

Barack Obama Pissed Here.

There. Next we'll engrave His visage on the Capitol dome. And under the bridges on the south side, so that the bats can shit on it.

Brilliant work, Red!

He is just as out of place on the baseball field, football field, chopping wood with Reagan or Bush or.................. what about just answering questions at the Press Conferences instead of sprinting before questions can be asked! Fact is, his slumped-over curved-back pose as a mime is equivalent to his pose in the I-Killed-Bin picture.

He could be with Bush on the Mission Accomplished ship or with Lawrence of Arabia with a glass of yak milk.

I meant this as a simile... I think.

Mystery item No. 1

Too disturbing.
- Red Square

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
obamavenezuelamime.gif

Dear Comrade Rock,

This picture is inaccurate. All the power seems to be on along the eastern seaboard... but don't sweat it....

As ever, helpfully yours,
Sister Massively Opiated

Obaba_moissouri copy.jpg
The photographer missed the "bow" (not the ship, the President) in this photo, but he still looks out of palce.

President Barack Hussein Kardashian thinks he's out of place any time he's not looking in a mirror, adoringly. It's a little-known fact that he has to wait, however, before turning around so that his, er, "excitement" is not too pronounced, lest it embarrass Moochelle.

Anyplace where Real Men are Working, like coal mines, drilling rigs, farms...

I know this is blatantly obvious, but I so want to post it for poops and giggles.

I find it no coincidence Obama is a mime, given this site's history.

These pictures of mime Obama remind me of my Parisian days. These were some of the first sent to the paddies when I emptied Phnom Penh.

[highlight=#ffffff]Alas, Mime Obama in the right spot![/highlight]

"These proceedings are closed!"
293685_264598243553431_100000097726356_1138728_5696513_n.jpg

Now all of you comrades listen up. I, Father Prog Theocritus, will dilate on the situation. As I see it and, all together now, reality is what we pull out of our asses every morning.

Lord Obama will give us perfect freedom. We will be free from the worry about having things stolen. We won't have any. We'll be free from the worry about getting good health care. It won't be. But we won't have to worry.

We won't have to keep up the the Joneses. The Joneses will be as hardscrabble and dirt poor as the rest of us. Unless they move to Washington.

Every possession takes away freedom. After all, as we all know, Freedom is another word for having nothing left to lose.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:reality is what we pull out of our asses every morning.

Браво, Браво!

It is great dissertations like this and the armed guards that motivate me to follow the Inner Parties Image lead into the beet fields resolved to make my quota each and every morning.
Day after day. Year after year. Decade after decade. Until my death.

Sometimes during the long days I have occasionally come to ponder how these selfless leaders, like the esteemed Father Prog, have developed the ability to think in scales for the common good that dwarf such a mere average prole.

I would dream what it must be like to be one of them, in the Inner Circle.

547742_3432153205143_642504912_n.jpg

Then the gulag taskmaster yells "Dig 4 Utopia - those beets aren't gonna dig themselves - do you want to be the one that prevents Father Prog from having his dinner tonight" and my shovel quickly rejoins the dirt & reality.

Dig4Utopia, there is much to be said of course for being one of the Inner Circle but there are things that you do not perhaps know.

First, we have enforcers here. Whips. You've heard of Pinkie's shovel, and boy when she's hung over from the Putinka vodka, she can put some mean German on each swing. I would say English but then I'm a prog and the English don't have quite the reputation of wholesale murder that the Germans do.

Do you know what it's like to spend a month in a coma for having by accident eaten the last moldy potato peeling? It's brutal. Sure, you say, that's nothing considering it was a chaser for the foie gras, but then you don't know party discipline.

See Senator DiFi. She spoke her mind, and what happened? She's been taken hostage. She made the unpardonable assertion that Lord O and his minions leaked information crucial for national security just so he'd look good.

Well, shit. We all know that's what he did and I wouldn't mind sacrificing a dozen white RethugliKKKan virgin girls to get Lord O back in the White House, for the last time that a vote will even happen. After all, he's done such a great job of ruining this AmeriKKKa that I so despise--because it's bigger than I am--that we can't expect the Romneyoid to continue on.

So. Being a member of the Inner Circle isn't all that one thinks it could be. After all, if you're on the radar, you're more likely to have a knock on the door at midnight.

Or a visit by the EPA. Which is the same thing.