Romney Family: a Reproductive Disaster

This is what happens when women are denied reproductive justice. Male oppression results in female victims giving birth to internal parasites. Without government-funded contraception this could happen to you, too!

Of course, the PROG-OFF faction of the People's Cube had to prepare this image:

And a more progressively radical version of the above:

Special thanks to General Secretary for the idea!

The fish on the bicycle is what clinched this for you:

And for playing that Mother card:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Comrades, I am fully prepared to become righteously outraged about this injustice as soon as I receive the command from MSNBC. Does anyone besides me realize the damage these unaborted internal parasites could cause to the community? If left unchecked, they could soon be overrunning schools and playgrounds, not to mention the local fast food eating establishments! This is surely a public health issue as Sandra Fluck said, and I will be enlisting the animal rights groups to lend support to this cause.... forcing Fluck to pay for her own birth control renders her unable to buy her fish a ten-speed! That's animal cruelty!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:The fish on the bicycle is what clinched this for you:

I agree with Commissarka beet lady - the whole thing is brilliant, but the fish is the clincher. I love this almost nearly a fraction as much as stimulus money - and for a hard(ly) working Crony Capitalist that's really saying something!

Anyone wanna buy some rope?

I've said it before, and like any Progressive platitude or leftwing talking point, I'll say it again and again--a mother's love is no substitute for a government program.

M84
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I've said it before, and like any Progressive platitude or leftwing talking point, I'll say it again and again--a mother's love is no substitute for a government program.

I will engrave these words on my bumper sticker latrine forearm, so I may see it before accidentally producing such parasites myself, since the RethugliKKKans will be trying to deny me my justice!

Comrade Red Square,

We've long known the "Like a Fish Needs a Bicycle" Current Truth, but now we must be prepared to recognize fishy evidence recently exposed by Sandra Fluke warranting revison of the Current Truth because Fluke on a Bike disproves that evolutionary maxim about fishy things. Thus, the New Current Truth obliges us to hail Fluke on a Bike as Fish on a Bike. The Science of the Current Truth marches steadily onward.

--KOOK

Dear Commissarka,

Thank you. And I will never forget your advice to oppressed women everywhere, to ask their oppressor to remove his yoke for the night, so it doesn't keep banging against the headboard and waking up the neighbors.

On a related note, some ads from our Personals archives:

Victim Seeking Male Oppressor
A weak oppressed female seeking
a strong male oppressor who
isn't averse to unaborted fetuses.

Oppressor Looking for a Victim
A seasoned male oppressor seeking
a female to oppress and keep under
a glass ceiling. Handy with the yoke.

This is what we get when we don't provide government funded contraception, my fellow travelers. In a planet that is already overpopulated (especially with white people) this kind of procreation cannot be tolerated.

image.jpg
Please report any unprotected procreation activities you observe when peeping in your neighbors window to the NOWOW (The National Organization of War on Women)

If you outlaw rethuglikkkans only the outlaws will have unaborted internal parasites!

12760.jpg

Truth be told, I might not be offended by Ann Romney's motherhood if only she had a different baby daddy for each kid.

If I may rewrite a line from the Christofascist movie Ben-Hur: One-party government--that I understand! But to have only one baby daddy--that's not civilized.

It's not fair.

A most excellent point, Pinkie. And not to mention that Mittens has selfishly procreated with one woman. Oh how I miss the days when we had most progressive and enlightened leaders who understand what it means to be a baby daddy........
edwardsenquire.jpg

ban-ki-moon.jpg

Ban Ki-moonbeam finds Romney proliferation deplorable. Calls for Sandra Fluke resolution on
population monitoring and unprotected sex.

This Romney thing must be handled korrecticlly. He is a Mormon so we leave that alone, we start attacking up the family tree, father, grandfather, great grandfather, etc. The female side will attack all the females using the unanswered question method to cast dispersion. Nobody will see this coming, it will be "inquiring minds want to know."

I insist that all loyal comrades be spayed and neutered for free by the grace of our Glorious Leader. Then we wait 50 years and see how much better off we are than the stupid konservaitives! HA!

M84
Red Square wrote:Image ~

Image OK I keep seeing this on TPC's homepage, so I have to ask....how old IS that picture of the Romneys? It looks like it's out of the 70s or 80s o_O [/random]

It's from the time when Ann Romney was lazying about raising five boys instead of getting her ass out of the house to do some "real" work.

All these boys are grown now and have their own kids:

M84
Look at all those taxpayers! I weep tears of joy just thinking of the debt already owed by each of them for this Glorious World of Next Tuesday! *Runs off crying*

According to Wikipedia, her youngest child was born in 1981, so that is the year I would date that picture based on his size and position in her lap.

The evil decade of greed was just beginning, but by then the Romneys must've been millions of dollars ahead already for her to be able to stay at home doing absolutely nothing.

At least welfare moms collect a check for doing the same thing--which in turn gives them something to spend and thus help the economy!

But considering the proliferation of stay-at-home moms back in those days, there must've been a lot more Americans living in the lap of luxury than do today. Of course, that was before Reagan and the Republicans came along to totally destroy the economy and drive it into the ditch.

Also, they weren't driving an economy that was "built to last" as Obama would say.

Well Done Red Square! You have placed us on correct path, comrade!

What happened to the Dems' "for the children" line?

crickets...

Vrag Naroda wrote:What happened to the Dems' "for the children" line?

crickets...
Good progressives know that only properly evolved progressives may be permitted the privilege of reproducing. All reactionaries are sent to gulags under state controlled health programs to have their organs harvested & transferred to the properly progressive 99%. It's unfair for greedy capitalists to hoard their internal organs when there are needy members of the proletariat who need extra kidneys & livers from vodka rations. Obviously, once the 1%'s organs have all be properly redistributed to the truly deserving members of society, they'll physically be unable to have children, but their remaining organic matter can still be recycled in the state funded bio-diesel program for a greener tomorrow.

I received this email today - it's hard to understand where the author is coming from, unless he's a humorless, literalist "social justice Christian" who thinks that Romney's children "are not a burden to humanity" and should be spared even if their dad, just like Bashir Assad in Syria, is "cruel and inhumane" and he doesn't deserve to be spared.

Perhaps someone else will have a deeper insight.

David Anderson wrote:Your posting on "Romney Family: a Reproductive Disaster" is a bit too harsh against humanity. I agree that people should have freedom of speech and you don't have to take down your posting. I am not angry at you, I was concerned about our own humanity. I see the Syrian president killing innocent children and yet he has children of his own. We have to look into ourselves and we need to question our own ideas and actions. You may not agree with Romney's ideas because they are cruel and inhumane, but we need to not do as others do because we become what they are. Romeny has wonderful children and they are not a burden to humanity because they are humanity. I am not asking anyone to do anything, just to use logic to follow your heart.

M84
[progoff] Doesn't realize this is a satire site? o_O Not sure how to read that otherwise...

This >spit< David Anderson simply doesn't realize that some are more equal than others.

If a LGBTNSU couple - or the Obamas, for that matter - wanted to have 125 children, that would be fine; nothing wrong with being fruitful and multiplying and filling the world with good, progressive progeny.

But the Romneys are white. And rich. And capitalists. And RETHUGGLIKKKAN TEABAGGERS!!! They should be limited by the government to not more than one child.

I hope that explains it sufficiently, but I severely doubt that it will.

M84
Ah, Comrade. When People's Healthcare is fully implemented, only Made Prog Womyn will be allowed to birth their children in hospitals. Rather than a copay, Womyn and their Other Parent units, if any, will make a simple, modest, humble donation to Dear Leader's 2016 campaign! RethugliKKKan tabaggers will simply not be permitted to breed at all.

Next Tuesday will be here soon, worry not!

Indeed, Comrade M84, indeed. It warms my heart to think of how close we are to Next Tuesday!

And since all hospitals will be government run hospitals, the propagandizing education of the newly born can start immediately at birth! Can you just picture our future glorious birthing rooms, with floor to ceiling murals of Dear Leader and FLATUS? What a progressive way to begin one's life, Comrade, emerging from darkness into the glorious light of The One!!

birthingroom.jpg

M84
Tears normally associated with labor can instead be shed in thanksgiving to The One! :D This beautiful image will go in every pamphlet for Peoples Hospitals!

Birthing Room.jpg
Incidentally, there is no truth to the rumor that FLATUS eats babies at birth.