A Cougar died on the Fourth of July

Cougar_RIP.jpg
Dreadful news, found out through the telegraph.

One less cougar in Oregon. She will be missed as the one that got away. She was all caught up in a tree when our government assisted her, and died in shock while she was transported by Smile Keepers to her next destination.

Some rumors (possibly fascists) insist that this cougar was a hairy beast that came too close to children.

I denounce it! Cougars are not ferocious. They need an association to tell us how they are good and beneficial to the public. If they want to hug with their long nails and bite with compassion, let them do it.

We do have cougars in congress, so why not in our parks and playgrounds?

Don't let them turn you into a cougar bait, boy.

Cougar.jpg

I think the follow-up story involved a capture and a barbeque. The cougar was asked to bring sauce and pudding.

Cougar2.jpg

Anyer Marx!!

I knew you were lying when you promised that 'these images are for personal use only... really!' Damn you and your accordion!!

all-the-hot-chicks.jpg
confucius-4.jpg

Nice "transition" there, Comrade Putout. Well done!
thelma and louise altered.jpg

Anyer Marx wrote:The cougar was asked to bring sauce and pudding.

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?!" -- Pink Floyd, The Wall

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Anyer Marx!!
Damn you and your accordion!!

Anyer, are you not sharing the People's Accordion with the scantily-clad Comrade Putout?

Accordion is always good wholesome family entertainment, and this ought to be a show!

Tovarichi wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:.

Anyer Marx!!
Damn you and your accordion!!

Anyer, are you not sharing the People's Accordion with the scantily-clad Comrade Putout?

Accordion is always good wholesome family entertainment, and this ought to be a show!
Comrads,

I am sure there are plenty of accordions to go around. Have you checked the Collective accordion storage unit? I thought we have enough for everyone in the USSA.

Our leaders thought why not every body in every house have one to work with. Who is up for making an accordion band?

Alas, comrade, most local supplies were redistributed to Milwaukee for Summer Polkafest, and the remainder to Reno Nevada for the Cowboy Poetry readings. Most of our music comes from ROCK in the USSA on guitar, and Krasnodar banging his spoon on Ivan Betinov's jar. Fermented beet juice seems to fill in the melody...

I can't believe everyone has forgotten about The People's Cube sponsored and Lev Termen produced:
Bare Arm Bandits Accordion Troupe

bare-arm-bandits.jpg

My Cougar's Cougar died in 1973:

Mystery item No. 1

--KOOK

That cougar was another vote lost for the collective.