A Public Service Announcement On Racism

Are You Losing The Debate? Shout Racist, and silence the opposition, which ends the argument, allowing you to claim victory.

This poster has been added to my Free Tea Party posters.

An excellent strategy if ever there was one!

Ah, the Progressive's ultimate get-out-of-jail-free winner-take-tall trump card: the ACE OF RACISTS!

Oooh I sense a new deck of cards coming on!

Are you thinking of the ones made in the past or the ones already made in the future? comrade colonel, commissar of time.

I am thinking of the ones made in the future. I will be redistributing time originally meant for several ACORN staffers who now find themselves in a state of negative employment for the development of the new deck.

We can put an image of Congressman Wilson as the Ace of Racists, and perhaps Obama could be the Ace of Spades...

Well you'll need some red, so I, Red Rooster, hereby proclaim myself THE ACE OF CHICKEN GIZZARDS (because a heart without a gizzard, allows Obama to play with his lizard).

Comrade Maksim

I had a look at your web page and I would like to congratulate you on the wonderful service that you provide for the Revolution!

Viva!

Obamugabe

Colonel 7.62 wrote: We can put an image of Congressman Wilson as the Ace of Racists, and perhaps Obama could be the Ace of Spades...

RAAAACIST! Where's Jiminy Carter???? Where's Olberfuhrer? Where's Gawdawfulo? They must call attention to themselves this thoughtcrime immediately!

Collectivizing colored people of color has been of one of our greatest assets in strong arming the silly guilt ridden white bourgeois. The fools are so afraid of hurting the feelings of 12% of their population, they're willing to surrender to us.

(insane, evil laugh)

The up n' coming progressive state of Arizona, in the never-ending search for "social justice" and "racial equity," have come up with a glorious plan!

You see, a lot more blacks and hispanics were being disciplined with punishments like suspensions and expulsions than their whitey counterparts. What to do?

How about [email=https://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubl ... n0920.html]this[/email], from the Arizona Republic Web site:

It [The Tuscon Unified School District Boards] wants to see more minority students enrolled in advanced-placement programs, for example - a laudable goal, certainly. But consider one significant part of the plan for "improving" the academic status of TUSD's Black and Hispanic students: The board is calling for a two-tiered form of student discipline. One for Black and Hispanic students; one for everyone else.

With the goal of creating a "restorative school culture and climate" that conveys a "sense of belonging to all students," the board is insisting that its schools reduce its suspensions and/or expulsions of minority students to the point that the data reflect "no ethnic/racial disparities."

From the section of the 52-page plan titled "Restorative School Culture and Climate," subhead, "Discipline": "School data that show disparities in suspension/expulsion rates will be examined in detail for root causes. Special attention will be dedicated to data regarding African-American and Hispanic students."

The board approved creating an "Equity Team" that will oversee the plan to ensure "a commitment to social justice for all students."

Offenses by students will be judged, and penalties meted out, depending on the student's hue. Certainly, from the point of view of a public-school administrator, such a policy is beyond insane. TUSD principals and disciplinarians (assuming such creatures still exist) are being asked to set two standards of behavior for their students.

Some behavior will be met with strict penalties; some will not. It all depends on the color of the student's skin. It is an invitation to chaos. The students of the Tucson Public School District certainly deserve more. They deserve a chance to excel academically. Instead, they get this. Genuine apartheid.

Ah...equality! I'm moving to Arizona where they know how to deal with racists. They don't just call names, they put "social justice" into action! Carry on Comrades!

So your moving to Arizona where institutionalized racism is proposed to be distributed by party organs?

Oh shhhhhhh.... mums the word comrade, mums the word, let us not speak of our divide and conquer tactics in a public forum.

Hail Obama!

This crap makes me ill! F-ing racist bastards!

I will talk with The Party Consulate about instituting Cloward-Piven Strategy in Arizona, that ought to really get the progressive ball rolling. Here's to The Glorious World of Next Tuesday!

Hail Che!