Al Franken: Senator ACORNARAL

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

It's no surprise to this resident of Minnesota that the only state that thought Mondale was a better choice than Reagan would also think Al Franken was a better choice than Coleman.

Franken was enorsed by the likes of ACORN and NARAL just as he undoubtedly endorses their progressive views for America. Here comes some more of that “change”!

Hot Air: SENATOR FRANKEN

ACORN: ENDORSED FRANKEN

Rep. Bachmann: ANTI ACORN

VISIT ME HERE FOR FULL SIZE IMAGE

What can anyone say about these most inspiring results, Comrades??

Senator-elect Franken will be a strong asset towards implementing the New World of Next Tuesday™ upon the USSA. My leg tingles and quivers in ecstasy!

(off)
I'd love to leave a character on comment but my furry over this is too empowering. Before my head explodes, I will say this, I shouldn't be surprise, and we can get this RINO out of the race for now. If he tries to run again, I will loose a lot of faith in Minnesota Republicans.

Now then,I. . . system, malfunction. . . does not compute. . . rrrrrrrrraaaaAAAAAAAImage . . . system repair now in function.

I almost didn't recognize dear Al Frankenstein Monster; he wasn't smirking.

Comrade Homer, that is a very cool little video. I originally thought it was Commissar Waxman's head exploding but then I noticed the stuff coming out of the exploding head was not brown.

Opiate of the People wrote:Image
Comrade Homer, that is a very cool little video. I originally thought it was Commissar Waxman's head exploding but then I noticed the stuff coming out of the exploding head was not brown.
Hahaha. . . If only.

What is this? A mole rat?
Image Senator Pat Leahy?
Image Representative Henry Waxman?
Image Or a penis growing teeth?
I never thought that a mole rat would look cute and cuddly.

Comrade Theocritus,

Exactly how is this mole working for the Greater GoodTM? It lives in a hole and minds its own business (notice how I call it an it - a true prog trait). It will never be a good comrade. It is selfish. It can never go beyond taking care of it's own family.

Now Comrade Badger, I mean Waxman. He wants to control all progs, like a good prog. He works for all the its, for their own good. Senator Waxman only cares more than everyone. He cares so much for our planet and our air, and he wants us to pay for clean air, because we are evil consumers.

When I read an article the other day by Robert Reich in the WSJ, there was something that struck me that I never noticed: how dismissively and remotely he spoke of the individual, of people, of real people, real human beings. And I realized just how similar this attitude is among serial killers, rapists, and other criminals. They see people as its. Like in that movie, Silence of the Lambs, when that serial killer lowered the bottle of lotion into the hole where he was keeping a woman, and told her something like: "put lotion on it's skin." And then there was that terrible child abuse case in California where the mother called her son an "it."
The Child Called It. And now, I see this trait everywhere. When the Many Titted Empress was challenged with the fact that her health care system would cause 10% of small business to go bankrupt, she responded with "I can't be responsible for every undercapitalized business in America." IT - that's how they see us. They see us as ITs.

[ off ]Indeed. They do. We are economic units, not people. That's one reason that they hate small business--it's much more efficient controlling a large company than a small one. Takes fewer Nazi regulators.

Reich is a haughty homunculus. Ira Magaziner at Dartmouth and Reich at Brown, or the other way around, were in charge of revamping their schools' curriculum to be more progressive. And made them the weakest of the Ivy League schools. Remember that Magaziner was the architect of Hillary Care, which was Stalinist in complexity. He cost GE $250 million on a refrigerator plant with rotary compressors costing only $15 each, and it failed. He screwed up Sweden and Volvo, and all because he's a statist who believes that rules can substitute for humans.

If you deal with some lenders, such as Countrywide, you find that the lower tier of closers are people who have no initiative and no ability to think or react. Their jobs are determined by how many things they can get through and it's all filling in blanks on a computer screen.

The computer is my love but it is the greatest threat to the individual yet known. It is mindless but can accumulate great information, and it's inflexible. And it's <i>deus ex machina</i>.

The reason that I reject the label "intellectual" is, well, first I'm not, and second because intellectuals are nearly always lost in the hubris of thinking that they know better than anyone else and that they can make some all-seeing plan--ideology--which will put things right.

Hitchens in his atheism book briefly mentions that so many intellectuals later in life become totalitarians. Out of fatigue I suppose.

But there's always the contempt, the near sociopathy.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:[ off ]Indeed. They do. We are economic units, not people. That's one reason that they hate small business--it's much more efficient controlling a large company than a small one. Takes fewer Nazi regulators.

Reich is a haughty homunculus. Ira Magaziner at Dartmouth and Reich at Brown, or the other way around, were in charge of revamping their schools' curriculum to be more progressive. And made them the weakest of the Ivy League schools. Remember that Magaziner was the architect of Hillary Care, which was Stalinist in complexity. He cost GE $250 million on a refrigerator plant with rotary compressors costing only $15 each, and it failed. He screwed up Sweden and Volvo, and all because he's a statist who believes that rules can substitute for humans.

If you deal with some lenders, such as Countrywide, you find that the lower tier of closers are people who have no initiative and no ability to think or react. Their jobs are determined by how many things they can get through and it's all filling in blanks on a computer screen.

The computer is my love but it is the greatest threat to the individual yet known. It is mindless but can accumulate great information, and it's inflexible. And it's <i>deus ex machina</i>.

The reason that I reject the label "intellectual" is, well, first I'm not, and second because intellectuals are nearly always lost in the hubris of thinking that they know better than anyone else and that they can make some all-seeing plan--ideology--which will put things right.

Hitchens in his atheism book briefly mentions that so many intellectuals later in life become totalitarians. Out of fatigue I suppose.

But there's always the contempt, the near sociopathy.
(off)
When you disassociate people as living, they become easier to influence, mold, impose and kill upon.

Why else do politicians exempt themselves from certain legislation, even after they are ousted/retired/resigned?

Of course when you are put in a position where you can actually control people's lives, the hubris gets to you, ironically, the people you control, in this form of government, can vote you out of office, the trick to tricking them back into office is to either sound so good, like smellfare handouts or actually deporting illegals, or making the opponent sound so bad, the only good alternative is you. I'd say recent elections are proof of this.

This is glorious news for the collective! A new useful idiot!

ETA If i knew how to post pictures, I could post the new motivational posters, but, alas....re -publikly educated.