ALERT! Global Warming shortage in PNW

A dire situation has developed in the People's Republic of Ecotopia.  Forget about shortages in food (let them eat beets), baby formula (let them drink beet juice) or even motor fuel (let them use beet vodka).  This shortage is real, and threatens to destroy us all!

La Nina is Not Going Away

(in the Pacific Northwest)

Yes, we will be having a shortage of Global Warming in Oregon, Washington and northern Commiefornia this summer!  And without Global Warming in the Land of Naked Hippies, the People might catch on to our scam stop believing in our Holy Cause, and... and... perish the thought... vote RethugliKKKan!  Oh, the horror.

Please, we need lots of Comrades to go to this less-equal area this summer and take their clothes off, so that everyone will think it's hot.  I beg you...

No, Pinkie, I will not ask that of you.  Nobody wants to see You are More Equal than the rest of us, you don't have to get naked.  Just come with your shovel and bonk people who don't comply.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
5/21/2022, 5:55 pm
We will be having a shortage of Global Warming in Oregon, Washington and northern Commiefornia this summer!

Perhaps President Biden can invoke the Defense Production Act again, de-prioritze the baby food hunt and send the Air Force to procure Global Warming from other parts of the world.

The USAF can air-drop palettes of Global Warming directly above the affected areas, and when the supplies are exhausted, guess what?

DOUBLE WIN!!!!!

Climate change is conquered and there's no need for windmills or electric cars!!

GWONT is on the horizon again!!

Just torch some more neglected woodland in California... the heat and smoke will keep the little people occupied and increase their sacrifices for Gaia.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/21/2022, 6:28 pm

GWONT is on the horizon again!!

What does GWONT mean? I've seen several of our comrades using it and I have no idea what it means. I've looked it up on the interwebs and can't find a definition that relates to the usage here.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/22/2022, 6:51 pm
What does GWONT mean? I've seen several of our comrades using it and I have no idea what it means. I've looked it up on the interwebs and can't find a definition that relates to the usage here.

Relax. Here's a cold beer for you. Are you ready?
Kangaroo beer.gif
It's only The Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

Ahh! That's not what the interwebs told me. The interwebs told me it was men with long hair. It all makes sense now. Particularly since nobody knows what gender or sex they are anymore.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/22/2022, 7:33 pm
Ahh! That's not what the interwebs told me. The interwebs told me it was men with long hair. It all makes sense now. Particularly since nobody knows what gender or sex they are anymore.

Do not be ashamed of being a bit slow on the up-take, Komrade Kapitan Mr. Green-Jeans Komrade.  It took me a while to figure out "Prog-On" and "Prog-Off".  At first I thought they were words of en/discouragement.  You know, like, "Keep On Proggin'!" or, conversely, "Go Prog Yourself!" 

Anyway, we get there eventually, usually by keeping our mouth shut until we figure it out, which is hopefully before they close the box-car doors.

Sincerely,
Kmrd. Gdsn.
(short-form)

p.s.  Keep On Proggin'!