All Aren't Equal In His Sight. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm

Some malicious reactionary blogger has been spreading the lie that the only thing Obama won't bow to is public opinion. Well here we can clearly see Obama bowing to the flame-broiled taste of the Whopper, America's favorite burger by a margin of 2 to 1. Charbroiled taste without the carbon footprint.

Now with Dijon mustard and arugula.

Whoopie, I think that you are mistaken. The Burger King has a plastic face and that is not accepted. As no woman likes to see another woman in the room with the same dress, His O'liness doesn't like to see another person in the room with a plastic face.

Thanks, Theo - now I understand now why Michelle is not in the room with them. That day she happened to be wearing exactly the same crown.

Also exactly the same linen skirt, tapestry coat, mink imitation boa, white pantyhose, and patent leather black sandals. I bet it looked so much better on her.

The One thing Meechelle has that Plastic Face Burger King doesn't. The One thing Meechelle is known for. The One thing that makes Meechelle stand out in a crowd.
It's the belts! Bondage Belt preferred.

Image Image Image

Michelle is never in the room when Obama greets royalty (under Sharia law women are not welcome at such affairs). The fact that she was in attendance when Obama met the Queen of England simply goes to show the disdain Obama has for any nation governed by a female.

Secondly, can Michelle sport tassels dangling from her balls? I think not. Only Hillary can pull that off. In fact, I think that would be a good look for her, if she ever wore a skirt.

Oh and finally, any revenue this cheesy advertisement generates will be donated to the ACORN/SEIU defense fund.

Whoopie, the ACORN/SEIU defense fund? You don't think that they'll be brought up charges? Ask Red Star about his goons' defense fund and he'll soil himself laughing.

Oh. Sorry. Slow today. It's a <i>defense</i> fund. Like the Fireman's Ball.

The reason that Michelle was in the room when Barry O was with the Queen of England is that the Queen insisted that she keep her eye on her. After all, the crown jewels...

Red, let me posit something. Is it possible that Michelle's crown is really a very fancy superheterodyne, phased-antenna-array, mu-metal shielded tin-foil hat? Or is Michelle so highly evolved that she doesn't need one?

There are people who never need such things to hear a higher truth. Remember all the saints in history who saw things invisible to other people. Perhaps Michelle is one of them, and doesn't need her tin-foil hat.

More sightings of Obama bowing before the King found on JammieWearingFool with this comment:
JammieWearingFool wrote:This is getting ridiculous now. If I see him bowing to Ronald McDonald I may call for impeachment.

Burger King, now giving orders.

The wOpper, now with more hOpe to dull the taste.

I'm so glad to find that Z0bama loves to bow. Between bowing and campaigning, he won't be stressed with the difficulties of, er, governing. That's just hard work and heavy lifting. But if he mugs the camera, and spends his time sashaying on the international catwalk showing some cheesecake, then he can let Nansky and Harry run the show.

So he doesn't have to.

The Zero President.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I'm so glad to find that Z0bama loves to bow. Between bowing and campaigning, he won't be stressed with the difficulties of, er, governing. That's just hard work and heavy lifting. But if he mugs the camera, and spends his time sashaying on the international catwalk showing some cheesecake, then he can let Nansky and Harry run the show.

So he doesn't have to.

The Zero President.
If you ask them though, Naski and Harvanovich (or some other Russian translation of "Harry") already run the show, since the day they took office.

Perhaps Michelle is one of them, and doesn't need her tin-foil hat.
For shame, for shame!
Noboby is above the tin-foil hat!

Penance is in order Theo!

Say two"Hail Barry's" and one "Dreams of My Father" and you're absolved.

I will not! I will not! Who do you think that you are, expecting me to bow to Barry? Barry does the bowing! We have Barry Obama, the Bowing President! Barry came over to my Rancho and bowed the my cats Calvin and Hobbes, who were already too stuck up. He bowed to the cat's box as a matter of fact.

I heard noises from his bedroom at night and went on, hoping he was okay, and he told me that he was just practicing groveling.

I don't have to bow. Barry bows.