An Idea is a Plan is a Program is a...

Liberal Hat of Awareness: OFF

Since when is an idea the same thing as a plan? Since when is an idea the same thing as an official Program? Since when does Congress get briefed on every idea that crosses the desk of the CIA but doesn't even get close to seeing the light of day? And...

How in the world can the Director of the CIA courageously cancel a PROGRAM that was never a plan that was never an idea that saw the light of day?

C.I.A. Had Plan to Assassinate Qaeda Leaders

There are wheels within wheels within wheels of deception going on here.

Furthermore, if Congress says they don't have time to read what's in the Stimulus Bill, or the Cap and Trade bill, or the Obamacare Bill before voting on any of them, then where the #%&*# do they expect to find the time to be briefed on every aspect of every idea/plan/program etc. that comes out of CIA or elsewhere?

Comrades, it's only understandable that we should fear and resent anyone who has "ideas". Our movement has an agenda, and an ideology, but lacks ideas.

Ideas are dangerous things, anyone can have one and that's just not our way.

Rugged individualism, and the ideas that it engenders, are the antithesis of what we're all about.

Now quit thinking and get with the program.

A rose is a rose is a rose is a thorny thing with beautiful pedals and an aluring aethestic lure... that *&%&#'s your hands up!

Oooohhhh look a shiny thing...

Ouuuch!!!

The dear leader throws like a girl.

...except when it comes to a tax increase.

John you freak of nature!

Men are no more, go to bed now, with a dozen roses about your neck.

Comrades,

I did not even have to read anything to know this is Bushitler's fault. In fact, every bad thing that has happened since his inception is his fault. And I don't lightly discount the time-traveling powers that Dick Cheney and Karl Rove are rumored to have and put to W's use.

Dick Cheney has a time machine? Daaaannnnggggg...... that would explain some of the strange things going on around here.

Comrades, this is a good thing. This means that the CIA will be terrified to plan anything which has any possibility of being criticized. This will paralyze the CIA, ending the final trajectory downward starting with the Church hearings.

How better to render the USA vulnerable? For that's what we want, isn't it? The USA is the focus of evil in the modern world and we need to CIA to be a toothless tiger so that we can have a 9/11 every year. To demoralize the sheep.

Nancy Pelosi
Let that be a lesson to all of you. I don't care who I have to destroy. Don't get in my way. The CIA can go to hell. And that goes for all the rest of you. Get in my way America, and I'll take you down.

You tell them Nancy! They already took me out, but soon I will be embalmed by Comrade Pieck and placed on an alter for all to revere!

That damn <a href="https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopi ... 9901">Lone Stage Grip</a> from The Lone Star State will PAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

I have already prepared an Honor Guard of Revolutionary Red Guard Troops. None will be allowed to view the embalmed corpse of TOTUS#1 without first being cavity searched, and contributing heavily to ACORN.

We will also continue to randomly execute visitors in hopes of catching the killer, who according to the best Hardy Boys books we can acquire always come back to the scene of the crime.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:How better to render the USA vulnerable? For that's what we want, isn't it? The USA is the focus of evil in the modern world and we need to CIA to be a toothless tiger so that we can have a 9/11 every year. To demoralize the sheep.

And keep jobs in Hollywood America by producing patriotic dissent and condemnation propaganda documentaries like those of Michael Moore.

Under 0bamaCare, will Kommissar Moore be required to undergo forced liposuction? Whether of waist or brain, I think it makes no difference.

Why tell Congress about a PowerPoint presentation?

But like many of these stories, there's less to it than meets the eye. The unit conducted no assassinations or grabs. A former CIA officer involved in the program told me that no targets were picked, no weapons issued and no one sent overseas to carry out anything. “It was little more than a PowerPoint presentation,” he said. “Why would we tell Congress?”

So I have to wonder, what exactly was the PROGRAM that Leon Pinetta says he terminated? A program is a lot different than a plan and a plan is a lot different than an idea.

I remember reading somewhere years ago that upon FDR's demise, Vice President Truman assumed the Presidency with no knowledge whatsoever of the Manhattan Project--which was far beyond "spitballing" by that time.

Just one of those weird things that pop into my mind when I read threads like this one . . .