An open letter to peaceful rioters and looters

Dear peaceful rioters and looters,

I don't know if you know it or not, but there is an American institution so big and so vast and so powerful that they control and dominate the entire Capitalist structure. Google. That's right, Google.

All Capitalist enterprise needs and lives on Google. Google is America and America is Google. Much of the money they have made is from corporate money originally made from slave labor. Did you know that?

Do you think you should let Google know where you stand on the issues of the day?

Now I don't know if you know it or not but Google itself runs on actual physical architecture called "server farms."

In fact Google's server farms take up many acres of otherwise useful natural habitat that Google has stolen from the people and arrogantly refers to as its "private property."

Did you know that?

Now on the QT just between us, you can easily find these Google server farms that are destroying the planet with their white supremacy capitalist exploitation by simply Googling "Google server farms." Pretty neat.

I don't know what you peaceful rioters and looters might do with this information but perhaps you may wish to let Google know how you feel about the issues of the day where they actually do business?

Sincerely,

$.$. Halliburton

PS - Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Never let your passions overtake the need for real change. I do not condone the use of foul language.

Dear Kultural Khmer,

it is also well known that Google's server farms, though heavy power gobblers, run on pristinely clean energy which is provided - at no cost! - by our kollektive Sun and our kollektive Wind.

It would be extremely educative for the masses to see, in great detail, how this actually works.

For this, some reverse engineering, using the most simple manual disassembly tools, would be needed. Extermination of the walls would already grant an overview of the clean energy flow.

Yet, to provide the full picture, also some groundwork will be needed. Exposing the underground tubes, and next also the wires inside them, will truly exhibit to the masses all the workings of green energy which we newly deal with.

So - go for it, young spears of Global Revoolooshun!
Make Google a transparent pioneer of our Green Future!

Uvazhayemo,

Genosse Dummkopf

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Dear Kultural Khmer,

it is also well known that Google's server farms, though heavy power gobblers, run on pristinely clean energy which is provided - at no cost! - by our kollektive Sun and our kollektive Wind.

Oh, is that what they're calling natural gas generators nowadays?

What about the master/slave technology?

I can't believe all of you have completely omitted the egregious fact that all of Google operations are based on master/slave technology, without which Google couldn't have become as rich and powerful as it is now.

Look it up! It's all in the open, they're so shameless, they aren't even trying to hide it! It's completely unthinkable in this day and age!

Wikipedia wrote:Master/slave is a model of asymmetric communication or control where one device or process controls one or more other devices or processes and serves as their communication hub. In some systems a master is selected from a group of eligible devices, with the other devices acting in the role of slaves.

See? Not a single reference to social justice in this definition. Obviously, Wikipedia is happy with this kind of slavery.

So, in addition to making Google transparent, we need to make Wikipedia just as transparent as well.

Margaret wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Dear Kultural Khmer,

Oh, is that what they're calling natural gas generators nowadays?
No no, Dear Komradette.
It's not natural gas (or natural oil) generators. It's snake oil degenerators.

Red Square wrote:... I can't believe all of you have completely omitted the egregious fact that all of Google operations are based on master/slave technology ...
By Batyushka's mustache!

Frankly, it smells as if Komrade $.$. was trying to hide something, no?

(I hasten to add - samokritika! - that my humble komradeness also, and likewise inexcusably, missed the master/slave aspect. Hereby, I already take a knee!)

Sure as Lubyanka, Komrade $.$. should perform some self-criticism!
Otherwise ... it's a long time we had here a show trial, eh?

(spare your popkasha for later, Kollektive!)

Using Google maps to find and beat up Google is a good metaphor of what's happening in the country right now. I like the subtle irony of it.