And what do you want for MarxMas Little Comrade??

Comrades! Santa Marx has been very busy, checking his lists, checking a lot, he needs to find out who's been denounced or not! Will you get a lump of coal for MarxMas, or a nice price-controlled gift? Santa Marx needs to know now!

Time is very short, so post your selfish capitalist desire here & Santa Marx will see what he can do!

SantaMarx.jpg

A tractor like I had when I was a child in Moscow...

only a real one!
me-and-my-tractor.jpg

In remembrance of Father Prog, I'd recommend the Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition, a lovely option for the environmentally conscious, union loving, unfair advantage avoiding comrade!

This Marxmas, the best present I could have is sharing our good fortune of nobly self-sacrificing and enlightened leadership with all the lesser privileged fellow travelers in the world.

Dear Santa Marx, if there is room in your sack, I would like you to take Dear Leader to another country where they can learn from his example, if they have not done so already. But if there is no such country, just drop the sack in the nearest oceanic subduction trench and I will be just as happy.

Lev Termen wrote:This Marxmas, the best present I could have is sharing our good fortune of nobly self-sacrificing and enlightened leadership with all the lesser privileged fellow travelers in the world.

Dear Santa Marx, if there is room in your sack, I would like you to take Dear Leader to another country where they can learn from his example, if they have not done so already. But if there is no such country, just drop the sack in the nearest oceanic subduction trench and I will be just as happy.

Night with fishes.jpg

I have always wanted a Minuteman III missile of my very own. I know Dear Leader wishes to treat all his friends -- Iran, Pakistan, China, North Korea, etc. -- to such, so why not also loyal slaves friends in USSA?

Comrade R.O.C.K., it is my experience that the bunny suit generally is supplied without the bunny.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:a pair of liquid-metal lead-bismuth reactors
Stalin Alfa.jpg

I would like the instructions for this puzzle!

nobodys-a-boob.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

I would like the instructions for this puzzle!

nobodys-a-boob.jpg
Comrade, the only way to lose is not to have it.

I e-mailed myself a list. I am confident that the NSA has reviewed it; passed it along to the IRS for the twice-checking; and, that what will be re-distributed will be according to my the needs of the many special interest groups as determined by the Impervious Feral Govament. FORWARD!

Fundraiser for upgrading the glorious people's cube UI.

RedDiaperette wrote:I have always wanted a Minuteman III missile of my very own. I know Dear Leader wishes to treat all his friends -- Iran, Pakistan, China, North Korea, etc. -- to such, so why not also loyal slaves friends in USSA?

Dear Comrade,
No. You will shoot your eye out.