Anthropogenic energy-gobbler hovers over the Red Planet

Historic (though the exact hangar of Area 51 where all this is brilliantly faked, has at this time not yet been identified):

In their well known humorous way, amply documented in anthropoid cartoons:

... the Martians answered by sending towards Blue Marble an armada of their greenish-pyramidal flying vehicles:

(e.g. here)
PACK (the People's Analysts of Cube's Kommittee) assesses all that as a red herring, a crafty maneuver of Martians to conceal the true colors of their Motherplanet.

Comrade Dummkopf,

You've already been told (way back in 2011) by President Obama's NASA chief that your days are numbered:

The Goriputians, who emulate micro-aggressors against the now-finally-weakened giant, Uncle Sam, and we, the N'avis of Pandora, will destroy all humans before they can finishing destroying Mother Earth:

But of course we will spare Comrade Gore.

Earth Day 2021 will be the warmup for the DOD announcement to be made in June, 2021.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Hmmm...

Red Square.
Red Planet.

Coincidence? Highly doubtful.

The only way for us humans to avoid being destroyed by the aliens is for us to act quickly before June, 2021 would be for us to avert what will be the Galactically Cataclysmic Catastrophe of Globally Climatic Apocalyptically Calamitous Armageddonness by taking the Global-Warming Climate Change Claimit-Changes Deniers with us through the HopeHole, which is what Morgan Freeman wisely urged us to do way back in 2014.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:The only way for us humans to avoid being destroyed by the aliens is for us to act quickly before June, 2021 would be for us to avert what will be the Galactically Cataclysmic Catastrophe of Globally Climatic Apocalyptically Calamitous Armageddonness by taking the Global-Warming Climate Change Claimit-Changes Deniers with us through the HopeHole, which is what Morgan Freeman wisely urged us to do way back in 2014.

The "Hope Hole?" Now, why does that make me think of...

Oh, never mind. I haven't seen her since high school.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
KOOK wrote:The only way for us humans to avoid being destroyed by the aliens is for us to act quickly before June, 2021 would be for us to avert what will be the Galactically Cataclysmic Catastrophe of Globally Climatic Apocalyptically Calamitous Armageddonness by taking the Global-Warming Climate Change Claimit-Changes Deniers with us through the HopeHole, which is what Morgan Freeman wisely urged us to do way back in 2014.

The "Hope Hole?" Now, why does that make me think of...

Oh, never mind. I haven't seen her since high school.

Did she have a scented candle like Gywneth Paltrow's?

--KOOK

GAIA Minister Neytiri wrote:Comrade Dummkopf,

You've already been told (way back in 2011) by President Obama's NASA chief that your days are numbered ...
How it started
and how it's going:

....Image

GAIA Minister Neytiri wrote:... [We]'ve already been told (way back in 2011) by President Obama's NASA chief that [y]our days are numbered ...
Tragic, yet true... sighhh.....

Indeed, comrades Onionists already reported: By means of its servile scoundrel, a carbonaceous double of an oxidant, KKKapitalizm reaches now even for the Moon!

Nonverbally - thusly skipping all that "scientific" arguing and disputing and debating, all the syllogisms, antinomies, onomatopoeias, and what not - they just slapped down a most comprehensive visualization of what's going on (and a pic is worth a thousand, even two thousand words, ja?):

But what, Moon?
Here: Mars ice caps melt! Says NASA!

And why? Simple! Anthropoid carbonaceous double-oxidant reached levels that now engulf even Mars!!!

Hereto add-on: Whaddya think is that Ingenuity apparatus doing on Mars, if not obtusely spewing CO2? Eh?

No wonder, Martians begin to surround us with their levitating tetrahedrons!
And His Potusness Cho Bai-Din racks his brains, day and night, day and night, how to mollify those.. the.. the flying... pygmaïde, excuse me... pyrgamaeads.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
GAIA Minister Neytiri wrote:Comrade Dummkopf,

You've already been told (way back in 2011) by President Obama's NASA chief that your days are numbered ...
How it started
and how it's going:

....Image

Comrade Dummkopf,You are right left in suspecting that I have to watch Biden like a hawk. But in my work to save Mother Earth, I can tolerate his sniffing, groping, and tail-rubbing:

But I don't think AOC is so tolerant. Time will tell.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Wow - sensational finding!
The real purpose of planting that little "ingenuitous" creep on Mars - exposed!

Discovered and reported by Komrade R.O.C.K. in the USSA, here!
It's this:

(that il Donaldo Trumpo guy is muy muy kharashito!) (here μ-proof)