AP: NY car bomb suspect cooperates, but motive mystery

Comrades,I believe the AP is right on target with this one and the MSM belief system. Whatever is it that could have caused this brother of Peace to do such a thing? Hate of Bush, evils of capitalism taking his home, etc, there are so many possibilities in the Progressive choice set.
TIP: Gateway Pundit
AP: NY car bomb suspect cooperates, but motive mystery

From the story his cousin offers us another possible reason:Kifyat Ali, a cousin of Shahzad's father, spoke with reporters outside a two-story home the family owns in an upscale part of [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Peshawar, Pakistan[/highlight]. He said the family had yet to be officially informed of Shahzad's arrest, which he called "a conspiracy so the (Americans) can bomb more Pashtuns," a reference to a major ethnic group in Peshawar and the nearby tribal areas of [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Pakistan[/highlight] and southwest [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Afghanistan[/highlight].

Side note: Even though his cousin in the story is obviously "bourgeoisie" with his two story home in Pakistan (upscale none the less), he still makes a valid progressive point.

The poor oppressed workers was losing home to Kapitalist system! He was doing what any oppressed and abused worker would be doing! To claim any other reason iis counter revolutionary propaganda and is to be denounced!
Long live all who struggle against Kapitalist abuse!

Indeed. If this were a right wing mulisha whackjob I would say they were driven by racism, hatred of the poor, and too much Glenn Beck. But since he is from a Progressively Protected(TM) cultural group, then it is clearly because his victomhood, oppression at the hands of the capitalists, and racist attitudes he suffered under that drove him to express himself in this fashion.

I think the bigotry he saw, or maybe experienced, from the reichwingers tea party trolls, drove him (no pun intended) to strike back in this small way. Even now, they are calling him a "muslim" as if it were a dirty wordy. Calling him a "terrorist" as if that were a bad thing. He is just a misunderstood "freedom fighter" who needs compassion.

No wonder this dear boy popped a cork.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I think the bigotry he saw, or maybe experienced, from the reichwingers tea party trolls, drove him (no pun intended) to strike back in this small way. Even now, they are calling him a "muslim" as if it were a dirty wordy. Calling him a "terrorist" as if that were a bad thing. He is just a misunderstood "freedom fighter" who needs compassion.

No wonder this dear boy popped a cork.
All very true comrade.In fact I have seen MSM stories that said he hated Bush. Again it is Bush's fault